Unity Abandoned The Couch [v0.2.8] [Momoiro Software]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Kaepow

Jan 11, 2018
"It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation, this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation."

XDXDXDXDXDXD

Brilliant line. Color me intrigued.
I was dying of laughter

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Its possible to have the Android version of this game ?
(It exist i swear)
Check the itch.io page, there was a low key release there of a previous version.

no updates? they released more versions, even a 3D demo
Sadly I can't update here :p

Most recent release is back to form though, in terms of function after the project clean up so I don't mind that leaking...

Naomi 3D will be public later this month when I get a web and Android build working and make some other fixes and possibly add audio.

Reactions: oaklash

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Stuff like that will be included in ending scenes. The main gameplay scene is designed to allow for a high amount of interaction options. Doing all that interaction stuff is kind of hard to manage cause there's a shit ton of animation chains.

The ending scenes will be simpler, and feature a wide variety of positions. My current plans include cowgirl, masturbation, and blowjob. Maybe more depending on time, support and other factors.

I'll also make these scenes available in free mode when they're done.
So uh that was back in may. Is that ever happening?

D

Deleted member 7072

2.8 came out nov 30th, anyone have a download?

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
So uh that was back in may. Is that ever happening?
It's still coming, sorry it's been slower than intended due to a variety of factors, I had to hire a new writer to write the ending scenes cause the initial one had medical issues. Then I attempted to use a new animation system which was a mistake on my part as it lacked features I needed and I lacked time to find solutions.

Right now the scene is implemented using the initial animation system, and dialogue is still being edited to meet my standards. Also the music for those scenes is complete, and I have anew audio editing guy to help with stuff.

The gf's secret should've been that she is a trap. lol
Hahaha XD
incredibly cute game, love the art, someone give the dev a cookie
Thanks :D. But no rewards for me until I get the story release out -_-

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017

If you guys are anxious for more Naomi content, here's a real-time 3D animation I created to fill the void. Enjoy!

Download
PC:
- - -
Android: - - -

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
updated Op with v2.8
added the complete Changelog
Thx anonymous Donor for the christmas gift

Skornelija

Jul 30, 2018
Simple but nice game, hoping in future we can see more options, and the story maybe pregnancy by nice as well.
Great job.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Cute artwork, shame it doesn't have a story or something of the sorts. Would love to see more.
It will have a proper story, additional sex scenes and ending in a future release, i just had some time and development issues. Sorry it's not in there yet!

There's really no reason for this game to be made in Unity. Graphics don't need the engine at all.
It uses a bone system for the animation (initially puppet2D now Anima 2D), I wasn't aware of any other bone animation systems when this project started. On top of this Unity tends to have better WebGL builds than other engines in my experience.

The system is using bone physics, animation blending and other features like post processing. And i don't have to worry about image resolutions at all so everything can be really high resolution with no real performance hit. I also aim to do more visual improvements in the future. Plus my programmer knows unity very well and almost all my client projects use Unity.

Also the systems made in The Couch can easily transition to the 3D naomi project in the future cause they use all the same tools (bone animation is technically 3D animation).

In short unity was the best choice for this type of project.

Simple but nice game, hoping in future we can see more options, and the story maybe pregnancy by nice as well.
Great job.
Yes the story is insemination themed, glad you enjoyed it! :3

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
updated Op with v2.8
added the complete Changelog
Thx anonymous Donor for the christmas gift
It's still giving the v2.5 version, unless I'm just silly and overlooked something... :x

Edit: Oh, I just thought of this... Maybe the version in the game window just wasn't changed to reflect the new one because the change log within the game shows it proper.

Edit 2: So when I click the quickie option it just goes to an infinite black screen <.<

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
@sacb0y Might pay to give newgrounds the updated version too. I was trawling this thread, found the NG link you posted a while back.....then realized the game has been updated since then.

like the artstyle

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Never has any audio for the girl, but yet she's credited. Games pretty buggy. I've deleted the folder in my locallow for the game and ran it again, to recreate but no luck.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes