Unity Abandoned The Couch [v0.2.8] [Momoiro Software]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
did this die? lol
Is it to hard to go to the patreon site and read, I guess so, so here it is.

The Couch (On hold)

Public Releases on and !

Project is on a temporary hold due to a former client financially screwing over our programmer, thus he needed to find a more normal job that pays more to support his family. Progress on The Couch will begin again once he recovers, or until certain goals are met so that Sacb0y can fulfill the programming needs or someone can be hired to help.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
The intro dialog made me feel like I was about to play an NTR game... Which I'm not against.
Hopefully they continue development since the animation and art is very well done

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
did this die? lol
Is it to hard to go to the patreon site and read, I guess so, so here it is.

The Couch (On hold)

Public Releases on and !

Project is on a temporary hold due to a former client financially screwing over our programmer, thus he needed to find a more normal job that pays more to support his family. Progress on The Couch will begin again once he recovers, or until certain goals are met so that Sacb0y can fulfill the programming needs or someone can be hired to help.
Yeah, sorry it's on hold, but i'm not a programmer, and both learning how someone else's code works, and learning to program myself is just not feasible.

But the new project "Our Apartment" has some of the same goals The Couch had, I'm just building it myself with some help from a programmer I commission for individual things. With this project i'm doing some minimal programming and using assets and tools for everything else.

Once i get stuff working in Our Apartment, or the former programmer becomes stable enough to work again, i'm going to Return to The Couch and back port the features so it at least has a full route to play (Cause all the writing is done i just can't use it). Then i'll release that for free and that will be that unless i decide to make more content for it like i originally planned.

But until then Our Apartment has the same characters and somewhat story, and i'm working on trying to do the sex sim gameplay again.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Today is Naomi's birthday peeps, build download for everyone for the next 24 hours!
Although I avoid 3DCG games like the plague, I really enjoyed the riding dildo scene. Riding dildos is something I wish got more attention

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Although I avoid 3DCG games like the plague, I really enjoyed the riding dildo scene. Riding dildos is something I wish got more attention
Glad you liked it! I want to do more dildo stuff later.

I am as much a 2D artist as a 3D artist so my goal is even people not usually into 3D stuff likes my work. :p

Reactions: PugWug

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated OP with latest releases I could find and fixed up the OP.

Our Apartment is now uploaded as well

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
this game r abandonned ?

last updte : Thread updated: 2018-12-08

i think you can add the tag.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
"You've learnt her secret but she won't come out and say it"...... How could you have learnt something she hasn't told you yet?!
The screenshots don't motivate me to download.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
this game r abandonned ?

last updte : Thread updated: 2018-12-08

i think you can add the tag.
Not abandoned, just very slow while i rebuild features, But I've made preparations last month i upgrade the project to unity 2019, but it still needs a lot of work before I can release builds again as the state the project was in before the programmer had to move on was in pieces.

There may be good news soon though...

Reactions: PugWug

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
Not abandoned, just very slow while i rebuild features, But I've made preparations last month i upgrade the project to unity 2019, but it still needs a lot of work before I can release builds again as the state the project was in before the programmer had to move on was in pieces.

There may be good news soon though...
First : sorry for my bad english i'm french^^

Oh yes cool ! i'm an it developer and i knwo this work.

Good luck with the work :p

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes