Unity Abandoned The Counselor: Mind Games [Demo v0.1] [Ether Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wide_coverart.png

Overview:
A trainer game where you play as a new student counselor of a school with the ability to hypnotize your patients. You start to take a liking to a certain girl in the school and use your hypnotic abilities to corrupt her mind for yourself and for her to explore her own body in new ways.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-03
Release Date: 2022-04-02
Developer: Ether Games - - -
Artist: Ulises -
Censored: No
Version: Demo v0.1
Language: Story - English | UI: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese
Length: Currently, roughly half an hour
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOADS
Win: - - -

CoverArt.png promo1.png promo2.png promo3.png promo4.png promo5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A short demo but the content and story in it so far showed lot of promising and potential to grow so I'll bookmark and keeping my eyes for more updates in the future. Wish Dev the best with this project, it was very fun and I enjoyed the demo a lot

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I appreciate the kind words, thank you! Yeah it is a bit short at the moment. We started this at the beginning of last month for an Itch.io game jam. However a week in the artist I was working with became busy with life and was unable to continue making artwork. So the rest of the month I just hunkered down to get as much of the games framework complete and make what story I could with the assets he managed to create. I now tho have a new artist who'll, over the next month replace the current work with his style and we'll continue from there.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I appreciate the kind words, thank you! Yeah it is a bit short at the moment. We started this at the beginning of last month for an Itch.io game jam. However a week in the artist I was working with became busy with life and was unable to continue making artwork. So the rest of the month I just hunkered down to get as much of the games framework complete and make what story I could with the assets he managed to create. I now tho have a new artist who'll, over the next month replace the current work with his style and we'll continue from there.
Thank you for your reply, can't wait to see how the arts from the new artist would look like and how you will continue with the story in the next update. Love the mind control, exhibitionism and corruption training aspect of the game, all are my favorite kinks
I know it's still too soon to ask this but curious how long did you and your team planned to release each update in the future? Will it schedule for monthly or will it took a few month per update?

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
We'd like to at the very least, upload art teasers and such monthly, with game builds and story as they're ready. With that I'd like to do something like at least bi monthly, or more if we can. While we have the foundation of the story idea complete. The exact details have yet to be finished.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You play as the councilor, so for yourself and him.
Yes I understand that, but I was asking more along the lines of corrupting her to whore her out and etc or for yourself (the councilor)

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Ah okay, it's not quite fully sorted yet, but the current design will have her train with the councilor and then get ideas to "test" in school with others or on her own. Like in the current demo after reaching level one exhibition she flashes her panties to the headmistress behind her back and gets excited about it and thinks to go back and speak with you more about her newfound confidence. So I guess to answer it more literal I think both for yourself and others.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ah okay, it's not quite fully sorted yet, but the current design will have her train with the councilor and then get ideas to "test" in school with others or on her own. Like in the current demo after reaching level one exhibition she flashes her panties to the headmistress behind her back and gets excited about it and thinks to go back and speak with you more about her newfound confidence. So I guess to answer it more literal I think both for yourself and others.
Ah, it's a shame then. Mostly like all the other trainer games then. Have no interest in seeing her spend the school day at the gloryhole and get constantly gangbanged. Shame about what happened to the artist, looked pretty good. Hope you find someone equally as good.

Good luck then, I s'pose

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
It's okay, not everyone has to be into everything. Maybe later down the road you'll enjoy the direction it takes. The new artist has a similar style, I'd post his socials, but I haven't talked too much with him about if he wants to be known yet.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's okay, not everyone has to be into everything. Maybe later down the road you'll enjoy the direction it takes. The new artist has a similar style, I'd post his socials, but I haven't talked too much with him about if he wants to be known yet.
Not to be rude, but if it's gonna take the direction I've talked about, then there's literally nothing for me here. Dunno how that would change.

Still, hope the best for you tho . Hand drawn games can usually become greatly rated, however a lot of that happens because of the artist not the story or the characters and as you've already seen, the devs can be very, very reliant upon their artists

Reactions: bruce555

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Still, hope the best for you tho . Hand drawn games can usually become greatly rated, however a lot of that happens because of the artist not the story or the characters and as you've already seen, the devs can be very, very reliant upon their artists
Yeah I understand this, my goal is to try and make an actual game alongside the art. I'd like this to be more than just a VN-ish style game. I want there to be game content to play besides looking at the pretty pictures. ;)

Reactions: Largo and redraw

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
Looks interesting may i ask if , with time and more support of course, will have more characters to corrupt and at some point, animations? For the scenario i guess this could develop into something about management and corruption? just asking

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Looks interesting may i ask if , with time and more support of course, will have more characters to corrupt and at some point, animations? For the scenario i guess this could develop into something about management and corruption? just asking
Yea there are already plans in the works to add sub stories with the headmistress. Other characters added will probably also have sub stories with each of them. We're also looking to add ways the councilor can interact with the school and other faculty to get various rule/policy changes, for example changing the the default height of the school uniform skirt.

The.Hojicha

Dec 14, 2020
Hey dev! I hope you are open to requests and such because I would love it if this game had scenes where the girl is accidentally exposed when she doesn't have panties on under her skirt.

Reactions: MarkD
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote