Unity Abandoned The Counselor: Mind Games [Demo v0.1] [Ether Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Hey dev! I hope you are open to requests and such because I would love it if this game had scenes where the girl is accidentally exposed when she doesn't have panties on under her skirt.
Yep there will be scenes of similar nature to this in the Exhibitionist section of her training.

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
If those are indeed your plans, maybe you should rewrite the overview.
" You start to take a liking to a certain girl in the school " will draw in the crowd that prefer to keep the LI only to themselves. To later have her "test" with others will only piss off that group and could have an impact on your reputation and any future games you may do.
"Oh... the bait and switch dev. Fuck him."
I guess I should ask, and maybe clarify more if I'm thinking about this right. If sexual intercourse only occurs with the councilor(player) and the testing of such is done on her own with toys and herself, while "the others" being things that would require others like exhibitionism and other non intercourse subjects, like public flashing, or urinating her self in a public space. Would that break the qualification or still meet spec? If I understand NTR right I don't think what's planned will include any of that.

Annonx

Aug 20, 2017
It looks very interesting! I'm quite fond of trainer, so I'll follow this game very closely !

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
HmHmm~
Seems like you'd make Akabur proud, but why the hell Unity?
Actually nevermind, everyone has their prefs i guess. :whistle::coffee:
Add future tags, those are always in demand since people always want to know what's planned.

Reactions: Klopotek

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I guess I should ask, and maybe clarify more if I'm thinking about this right. If sexual intercourse only occurs with the councilor(player) and the testing of such is done on her own with toys and herself, while "the others" being things that would require others like exhibitionism and other non intercourse subjects, like public flashing, or urinating her self in a public space. Would that break the qualification or still meet spec? If I understand NTR right I don't think what's planned will include any of that.
Well if she were to fuck/sexually engage with others in a way that's more than what you've just decribed, it would be considered ntr (or not depending on peoples) or people could be still pissed that that she fucks others, ntr or not. Basically, just make what you want but simply clarify what you want to make and for whom, like train her just for the counselor or train her to be used by the school or train her to be a super depraved exhibitionist who still only the councilor would fuck and etc.

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Well if she were to fuck/sexually engage with others in a way that's more than what you've just decribed, it would be considered ntr (or not depending on peoples) or people could be still pissed that that she fucks others, ntr or not. Basically, just make what you want but simply clarify what you want to make and for whom, like train her just for the counselor or train her to be used by the school or train her to be a super depraved exhibitionist who still only the councilor would fuck and etc.
Other than the possibility of three-somes, the girl won't be having sex with others, again just interacting with them in ways taught by the councilor. The councilor however will have relations with others through his process, ie the headmistress.

Add future tags, those are always in demand since people always want to know what's planned.
If I read the tag rules correctly, I'm not allowed to place tags that aren't actually in the game yet.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Other than the possibility of three-somes, the girl won't be having sex with others, again just interacting with them in ways taught by the councilor. The councilor however will have relations with others through his process, ie the headmistress.

So no, this wouldn't be ntr and people wouldn't generally be upset. Huh, now that you've fully clarified things, it looks like I should try it out and keep an eye on.

If I read the tag rules correctly, I'm not allowed to place tags that aren't actually in the game yet.
If you mean by tags at the top of the game tread, then I believe you're right. However, in the OP, you could simply create a "devs notes" section and list the things that would/could be included, maybe story directions etc...

Reactions: EtherGames

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
If you mean by tags at the top of the game tread, then I believe you're right. However, in the OP, you could simply create a "devs notes" section and list the things that would/could be included, maybe story directions etc...
Hmm, can/should I just edit the post? Or should I follow the update process outlined in the readme's? Not sure how major an update to the post needs to be to do the update or if I need to.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So no, this wouldn't be ntr and people wouldn't generally be upset. Huh, now that you've fully clarified things, it looks like I should try it out and keep an eye on.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hmm, can/should I just edit the post? Or should I follow the update process outlined in the readme's? Not sure how major an update to the post needs to be to do the update or if I need to.
I personally thing you should just edit the op to fit the rules and provide guidance, but when it comes to the specific does and don'ts, I have no idea. You'd have to ask a mod

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Updated the overview and dev notes with future fetishes, if you'd like to look.

Reactions: lordfridge9

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Yea there are already plans in the works to add sub stories with the headmistress. Other characters added will probably also have sub stories with each of them. We're also looking to add ways the councilor can interact with the school and other faculty to get various rule/policy changes, for example changing the the default height of the school uniform skirt.
What about animations? Do you plan to have animated scenes?

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
What about animations? Do you plan to have animated scenes?
Ah, missed that part. I'd like to see them added, but they're not currently planned for. If the project starts to do well and we have the budget for it we might look to add a few.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Character Creation, Corruption, Management, Trainer, AND original art? I'm already a fan. Hope this one sees more development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EtherGames

EtherGames

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I see you've added future/planned tags. Please define group sex, and your definition of futa.
The planned group sex would be scenes mainly involving the councilor, the girl, and some other female character, or the councilor and another character. Both requiring some level of side story completion with the the related character. As for the futa, I'm not quite sure yet. The new artist mentioned interest in such a character, but I don't know how he'd actually draw the character. Once I get details from him, I'll update the tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lordfridge9

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
I see anti "NTR" squad already polluted this thread...
Whoring out slaves is NOT NTR btw.
Anyway the game has other issues like pacing is all over the place. For example at the very beginning MC just orders her to undress completely and she does it without second thought and then when we actually play we can tell her to Flash panties - like wtf?
Also if youre going for semi realistic hypnosis scenario a longer and more elaborate hypno inductions would do a lot to enhance scenes.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote