Unity Abandoned The Counselor: Mind Games [Demo v0.1] [Ether Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I don't have time to read through the thread to see if this was already addressed, but I rather dislike having to click through every sentence in the same line, and it's *really* bad to have to click past a comma to continue reading the rest of a sentence. Ideally the whole text box should show up before making us click to the next one, but at the very least we need the whole sentence.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I've not had the best of luck with VNs developed in Unity for some reason they tend to be very wonky and lag... That said, I'm still putting this on my watch list because of the hypnosis element and will download in a few updates to see if I like it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EtherGames

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
On paper this game checks a ton of my boxes, definitely gonna check it out!
Been looking for a good mind control themed game, main girl looks cute, and a school counselor abusing his trust and authority is deliciously amoral!

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Current content is far too short (can hardly call it a demo), but I do like the sim-like approach of having various stats to balance around. Only real complaint would be that the girl appears to get hypnotized way too quickly and easily, especially for someone so apparently distrustful of authority.

InsufferableQuill

Aug 1, 2019
Aw, I got so excited for a moment thinking could live out being the misused and hypnotized student. Silly me keeps forgetting most of these games are male/dom centered. Someday.. someday. Looks cool tho, good luck with it.

• Red Heart

MMKIV

Dec 14, 2019
Here is a preview of the new Hana artwork!

View attachment 1749989
I have to agree with some of the others. I liked the old version better, Hana looks a bit too nice whereas her old version was a bit more bratty, and looked like someone to stir up trouble. Don't get me wrong this is good too, but I liked the old versions design more (God please give her back the angry thicc brows).

InaayahRivers

Dec 11, 2020
Only one game from the latest threads with decent, interesting looking art. Hope they will finish at least something playable.

After checked comments, it turns out that screens was with "old art", actual game looks different.
"New artist" maybe ok, but obviously less interesting as others users said. I agree with them.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I usually don't speak up about what I think looks better or worse, but since it seems there aren't enough dissenting opinions, I should point out that I actually do prefer the new art. Though I'd like to see how she looks hypnotized in the new art, because that was the main thing I thought looked awful in the old one, and desperately needed to change. (That and the protagonist's lack of eyes. I know eyeless protagonists are common in games like this, but they're usually obscured or in shadow, whereas this guy had a pair of glasses drawing conspicuous attention to them. If you were gonna go with an eyeless protagonist in this game, his glasses should have a constant glare on them, instead of being completely transparent and showing an empty face underneath. But I digress, since it seems like the new art already addressed that.)

q38gfogre8tgn8n

Oct 3, 2021
I guess I should ask, and maybe clarify more if I'm thinking about this right. If sexual intercourse only occurs with the councilor(player) and the testing of such is done on her own with toys and herself, while "the others" being things that would require others like exhibitionism and other non intercourse subjects, like public flashing, or urinating her self in a public space. Would that break the qualification or still meet spec? If I understand NTR right I don't think what's planned will include any of that.
I just found this game and it looks like it's gonna be GREAT! Actually I have a suggestion about the humiliation. You could have her be hypnotized to think she's cat or dog and piss on command. Or maybe she is hypnotized to not use the toilet anymore. That could be pretty cool.

Anyway goodluck on the game you have my full support!

• Red Heart

Sleepyguylol

Jun 18, 2020
This is checking ALL the boxes for me. The only thing I hate is the fact that its super early in development.. gotta find a way to freeze myself for a few years... anyways im seriously wishing you all the best. Definitely keeping an eye on this one

• Red Heart

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
New art looks good, I agree though we need to see what her hypnotized with the new art looks like, since that's part of the main draw of the game.

• Red Heart

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Well the art was promising, but hell it got boring fast. Instant hypnosis from the start - well no story to be expected... plus clicking a million times to grow a progress bar. Actually a lot has to happen besides the art to make this interesting again.

Reactions: Deep-Six

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Looks very promising, thank you ! I’ll definitely be watching for updates

Could you, by any chance, crate a linux build as well, for next release ?
With unity, it’s pretty easy, you can actually generate the build from windows (you just have to enable Linux build support).
(and I guess same goes for mac build)

Last edited:

fulipe

Jun 17, 2018
The game looks great so far, and with a lot of potential

would be a damn shame if it gets abandoned

xBc

Apr 13, 2019
Not much there at the moment as many people said, Interesting concept though could be really good if done well.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
is it dead?
Well, 4 months without any activity (at least here), but that happens all too frequently with Devs sometimes.
If you are really interested, you might try asking here, or check the Dev's or .

(Though both seem to be inactive since April? Not a good sign at all that)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote