• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
When does that happen to you? Would you have a screenshot?

Is a door that opens with the countess' bad ending.

Sorry it's not implemented yet. Is something I added for a future expansion. I wanted to see if people liked the game first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both work scene 4 and price game don't work

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Yooo 1.0 is finally out hype. Was a patron for a lil while. Excited to give it a go! Your work is great as always Leonelli.

Now that 1.0 is out, will you resume work on Sweet Scam, or are you gonna keep experimenting with new game concepts? Pure curiosity, I'll check out whatever you make. Keep it up with the amazing hypno/feet/smell/femdom content. I still have to go back and revisit the crystal ball vendor from Scam every once in awhile since that kinda sneaky femdom is so good.
I wanted to do a simple rework of Sweet Scam, but it turns out I'm basically working on a completely new project. I'm also trying to implement more animations.

So hm, I can't play this on Android, I did extract the .rar but there is not .exe or a .apk to play it, what should I do?
Cant get it to run on android even changing rar to apk...
You need an app to play rpg maker game on android, try joyplay you can find it on the playstore.

What button are you supposed to press when she attacks and there is a play button in the middle of the screen?
You should press the arrow in the direction depicted, the problem is that I was told that you can't see it, my fault, I didn't notice it because the brightness of my screen is high.

Wasn't able to get second screenshot scene where she is giving him footjob. :unsure:
You have to fight against the countess. If you can take away half her life after the fight she drop a key next to her.
You can use the key to access her room, and there you must interact with a box that contains red pantyhose.

how can i have more scene with the countess ? i have defeat her x)

But i just can give her a foot massage, and scene during the fight.
What i need to do for have footjob or feet in the mouth like screen ?
For red pantyhose scenes -> "You have to fight against the countess. If you can take away half her life after the fight she drop a key next to her. You can use the key to access her room, and there you must interact with a box that contains red pantyhose." You get the other scenes based on the level of curse. For example, you interact with her for massage with a high curse level. And when it is at the maximum there is the bad ending. However, I'll do a walkthrough soon.

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
What's the bug/problem for work scene and price work?
Well for me opening the store and buying nothing does nothing
and for scene 4 every time I do scene 3 it just puts me back to scene 1 every time I work again, even with almost max addiction

btw amazing game homie

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
Does this game share the world with sweet scam,or just a brand new story?

iftachby

Jul 31, 2023
Is anyone else experiencing frequent game freezes on Windows? It just gets stuck randomly and I have to close the program and reopen, losing progress since last save. Any idea how to fix it if possible?

Seems like an awesome game but the freezes are really annoying

iftachby

Jul 31, 2023
Tried this fix now

Maybe it will help

Seems to have done it :)

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
She flashes her fangs and bites his neck on the first night and they both talk about it afterward.
TO be fair i was going strictly by screenshots and tags, none the less your equivocality fails to meet any vampiric dogma...

Biting the neck and then talking about it fails in it's on right, prima facie, much less the entire story after being strict dom/sub foot fetish.

Because as everyone knows, Once the Vampire bites you, you talk about it, then suck on their foot...

Oh no, wait... that would be the antithesis of vampirism.

Vampirism is the spreading of the affliction of undeath to the living, by corruption of the living by the undead.

I have no problem with a foot fetish game, i just think they should remove the 'vampire' theme and replace it with a dom/sub one.

'Vampirism', as used here; could be equally substituted with 'Leprosy'... Just have the toes fall of when sucked.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
TO be fair i was going strictly by screenshots and tags, none the less your equivocality fails to meet any vampiric dogma...

Biting the neck and then talking about it fails in it's on right, prima facie, much less the entire story after being strict dom/sub foot fetish.

Because as everyone knows, Once the Vampire bites you, you talk about it, then suck on their foot...

Vampirism is the spreading of the affliction of undeath to the living, by corruption of the living by the undead.

I have no problem with a foot fetish game, i just think they should remove the 'vampire' theme and replace it with a dom/sub one.

'Vampirism', as used here; could be equally substituted with 'Leprosy'... Just have the toes fall of when sucked.
dude, you're talking about fantasy creatures here. vampires from nosferatu, dracula, twilight or vampire:the masquerade all have differences. orcs in warhammer and orcs in lord of the rings are different. succubi have dozens of interpretations, from pure dream demons over the domina style of warcraft to cute anime girls. fantasy woud be way less colorful if everyone did things exactly the same way.

Last edited:
Reactions: FakeDima and Inaaca

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018

The vampire's bite spreads a nondescript curse in this iteration. It's just another interpretation of vampirism.

And heck, traditional vampires are also big on charm and seducing their victims, and you know some of them had to have been into feet, lol.

Reactions: hockeyer

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019

Yep you're right. I didn't focus on blood sucking etc..., simply because after the initial bite I wanted to focus on the mind control and seduction powers that vampires have.
But that's just my interpretation.

However, I never claimed it to be a game about vampirism, I just used it as a pretext for a different sub/dom interactions/setting. Actually in the "Developer Notes" I wrote the main focuses and i didn't add the "horror" tag for this reason.

Reactions: richarddlopatin

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCountess-1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes