SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ok so whats the timeline for the next update? ima be honest this game looks dead.
It is posted in this thread, just on the previous page even. Also, a public post on Patreon.

The dev has other stuff going on (IRL).

I've had some requests for an update on the progress. It's still moving, slower than I would like. I don't have an ETA yet. I'll work on getting more previews out soon.
They've posted new previews every month since. Will be out when it's out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Jul 31, 2022
Z
im sorry that doesnt convince me of anything. lol ttll from "come inside" also does monthly posts with previews for his next chapter and that game has been dead for 4 years.
I said it already and I agree with zack1419: This game is dead like Julius Caesar or Joan of Arc. May the naive people among us believe, that a "preview" by the dev with some pics are a proof that there is something coming up. Meh, fake news! I think we are all getting brainfucked

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Z
I said it already and I agree with zack1419: This game is dead like Julius Caesar or Joan of Arc. May the naive people among us believe, that a "preview" by the dev with some pics are a proof that there is something coming up. Meh, fake news! I think we are all getting brainfucked
Then why are you still here then? Do you like getting brainfucked?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
im sorry that doesnt convince me of anything. lol ttll from "come inside" also does monthly posts with previews for his next chapter and that game has been dead for 4 years.
We can't tell you anything that the dev is not saying. We don't know more than he does. Believe him or not, that's the only info available.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Never tried this game think might of passed on it a few times but I see Milton and a redhead ( I like the one with braids) so might have to add it to the list

Reactions: motseer

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
And the redhead with braids you're checking out, is my favorite girl. She's awesome. :)
If this is one you mean.

View attachment 3861558
it is...... okay I need to make a new list for my backlog. I just kind of add them to a backlog and pick somewhat from random but lately I got a bunch I want to check out I think I need just make a order im gonna play them in... i'm no longer in drought of deciding what im going play. That isn't counting updates I need to play or replay the game for lol

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Then why are you still here then? Do you like getting brainfucked?
That is a better question than what's the answer to "The Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".....

"....
Never tried this game think might of passed on it a few times but I see Milton and a redhead ( I like the one with braids) so might have to add it to the list
It's a very good game, interesting story and hawt LI's!

Of course, our redheaded hottie is up there but with all the hot Milfs in this? She doesn't stand a chance....

• Thinking Face
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: tmu500 and kcaldw

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
That is a better question than what's the answer to "The Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".....

It's a very good game, interesting story and hawt LI's!

Of course, our redheaded hottie is up there but with all the hot Milfs in this? She doesn't stand a chance....
slap-online.gif HP stop talking down about Mott's girlfriend. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes