Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
It's been a while, i don't even remember how 0.8 ended. Time to play from the beginning :BootyTime:
Yeah, I... can't actually remember what version was the last one I played. I know I've played this, but it's been... a while. Awesome to see a new update just on a night when I really needed a game distraction.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
"Most recent" save is from a year ago. Can't remember a fucking thing about who anyone is except for the fact that the MC is attending a witch school or something.

Whelp... :
w0t6lbxgaea81.jpg

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's and as well a few minor visual changes that presents a pleasing change that compliments this title. (Improved visibility, less eye strain)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...(which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content).
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image a dark brick version, (making it easier to view the preference settings).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices. Which can offer points and other game related info. (This is not a walk through, but this mod can still provide some additional choice info displayed in real-time.)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypass the default textbox settings, which forces the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default textbox choice).

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Image of the additional textbox settings included with the modified 4+1 textbox mod...
screenshot0020.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Is this an actual mod, because according to KoGa3 homepage, he did not made a mod for this game?
He did say on his website he was going to make one, but I can't find any confirmation that he actually did. His internet is down at the moment, so we can't check with him.

I did download it and have a look, it does appear to be a v0.9 mod and my virus check didn't have any problems with it. I haven't actually tried it, so I can't guarantee anything, sorry.

EDIT: I just installed it and can confirm it is a v0.9 mod. Has WT hints, mod settings & Gallery unlock.

Last edited:

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
He did say on his website he was going to make one, but I can't find any confirmation that he actually did. His internet is down at the moment, so we can't check with him.

I did download it and have a look, it does appear to be a v0.9 mod and my virus check didn't have any problems with it. I haven't actually tried it, so I can't guarantee anything, sorry.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Hi Again, I just wanted to let you know that KoGa3 just made a mod for the game. Sorry for the confusion.
No problem. If this mod belongs to you KoGa3, it's better to make a mod thread or comment so it can be linked to the game thread.

Reactions: tmu500

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dang im surprised this still was worked on

Feels like its been ages

But glad there is a new update at last

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
Developer: Former Flame -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. I highlighted some recommended choices (honestly I think this game is quite straightforward so it is quite unnecessary) and unlock some scenes. Hope that the game developer formerflame approves me to share this one. This should be compatible with the Galery mod. This one may have some problems because I am just a newbie and I hope that you guys will inform me about that. Thanks!!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.8
View attachment 1651222 View attachment 1651223 View attachment 1651241
Wonder will anyone gonna continue this mod

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
That scene/conversation still doesn't make sense to me. I don't get what they are going on about at that point. (scene is just after MC came back from the Dryads).
That conversation would have made more sense earlier in the story but not there.
It's like they are talking about something that happened before but then got cut out of the game (mind control? where? haven't seen anything that would qualifies as mind control).

screenshot0001.png

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes