KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mod / Android port for the game with:
Mod functions:
- choice hints / walkthrough (but not really needed)
- gallery unlocker
- some more game settings/options
- MC renaming
- named saves

Additional shortcut key on PC to activate the Mod menu: ("Shift" + "k")

Mod installation on PC:
extract the Zip and move the extracted files/folder to the game folder .../game/
(overwrite files if asked)
Download Mod v0.9 (~5MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.9 (~820MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Mod / Android port for the game with:

Download Mod v0.9 (~5MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.9 (~820MB)
Pixeldrain -
The hardworking Austrian does it again!
Val_Tilly_Dance_Medium.gif

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Might have to restart this game, been so long since there's been any update I've forgot who pretty much everyone are.
One of the things I remember very clearly was how annoying and messy it was setting up the incest at the start

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
If you consider how long the game has been around, you only see a lot of bare skin, it doesn't really get to the point, unfortunately it's also a game where you're kept on a short leash and they only throw nibbles at you, better a few more wait years

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you consider how long the game has been around, you only see a lot of bare skin, it doesn't really get to the point, unfortunately it's also a game where you're kept on a short leash and they only throw nibbles at you, better a few more wait years
What in the ever loving hell are you talking about? There are several sex scenes so far.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I should have gone back and read my old comments, I forgot how deathly afraid of the word bisexual and bisexuality in general the dev is. I still like the game, now as then, but also now as then it's really annoying.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheCoven-0.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Randomadmiral

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I should have gone back and read my old comments, I forgot how deathly afraid of the word bisexual and bisexuality in general the dev is. I still like the game, now as then, but also now as then it's really annoying.
Aww man it's been a minute do the girls refuse to touch each other in this one?

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Aww mam it's been a minute do the girls refuse to touch each other in this one?
No, but it's very much "not gay, not straight" and then refusing to elaborate. Like one of the stepsisters literally she's 49% attracted to girls and 51% attracted to guys, and no mention of being bi, but lots of teasing about being gay etc.

So like a lot of the girls are bisexual, but the terms aren't used. But it's not just that it's not used that annoys me but that it feels deliberately avoided. It's like the dev thinks that by simply not using the term he can't get accused of having a lot of bi girls in his game. Or some other stupid reason for not using the term.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
No, but it's very much "not gay, not straight" and then refusing to elaborate. Like one of the stepsisters literally she's 41% attracted to girls and 51% attracted to guys, and no mention of being bi, but lots of teasing about being gay etc.

So like a lot of the girls are bisexual, but the terms aren't used. But it's not just that it's not used that annoys me but that it feels deliberately avoided. It's like the dev thinks that by simply not using the term he can't get accused of having a lot of bi girls in his game. Or some other stupid reason for not using the term.
Aww that's lame man, maybe ask the dev about it? Could be an unconscious thing.

Reactions: S1nsational
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes