Unity The Coward's Treasure: Talon and the Sex Slaves [v1.23] [Monster-ken]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Uh... wut?

Hard to tell what audience this game is catering to.

Based on the tentacles tag and multiple guys being shown in screen shots I'm gonna assume that the poster forgot to add the NTR tag? :unsure:

silentgod

Oct 8, 2017
The moment I press new game it crashes on me. Anyone else have this problem? I've tried the patch and run, even tried using the "ReiPatcher" itself and nothing.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
The moment I press new game it crashes on me. Anyone else have this problem? I've tried the patch and run, even tried using the "ReiPatcher" itself and nothing.
It work's fine for me.
Did you tried to download and/or extract the game/files again?
Maybe its helps.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Damn the game crashes pretty much as soon as combat begins. I hope the release will be different.
Without having downloaded it, gonna wait for it to hopefully get a proper translation, it is honestly much more likely for something like that to be the fault of the MTL, not the game itself

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Basically you're a "collector" who mines trees or plants or ores when the party you're with is fighting the mobs.
It's a LONG grind to collect EXP, sell shit, and advance your character level. The higher you go, the 'better' parties you get to join.

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
This game is like a manual for how to be the worst party member ever.

Killstealing, gathering materials while in combat, running off and fighting enemies on your own, watching your party die and looting their corpses, taking them to a map that's too hard for them... I'm amazed people are letting you party with them.

Then again, those parties like you more if you let them wipe and then finish the map, compared to completing the map with the entire party alive, so I guess they aren't the smartest group of people either.

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56
Apr 15, 2020
is the MC the guy with the pitchfork in the (currently) 7th image? if he is the MC is there any way to patch him out of the game and make the MC an ara ara futa Onee-chan instead?

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes