Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Strangely enough when I ran it as admin, I got errors :D
Without admin rights it worked.
Hmm for me it doesn't work when I run the JP emulator without admin only with admin :) well, it would help if the users first read OP's regarding errors or similar.

Reactions: kaapr

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hmm for me it doesn't work when I run the JP emulator without admin only with admin :) well, it would help if the users first read OP's regarding errors or similar.
I'll update the post and add your tip

Reactions: Cunt

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
first of all thanks for the work :D

I'm actually happy about almost every Miel game that gets a translation. I would like to know if you are already working on the next one? otherwise i would be happy to receive a translation of this work

( Wives Made Into Femswine Fapholes Behind Their Husbands' Backs and Get Preg-Cums)

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
first of all thanks for the work :D

I'm actually happy about almost every Miel game that gets a translation. I would like to know if you are already working on the next one? otherwise i would be happy to receive a translation of this work

( Wives Made Into Femswine Fapholes Behind Their Husbands' Backs and Get Preg-Cums)
Maybe, but later

Reactions: Arcturius

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
HOW DOES THIS WORK? Even my sis didn't have that squishy boobs (yeah saw that once and got slapped)
hmm... have you tried squishing another woman boobs with your sis with both of them having big tits? maybe than we can achive something similar?:unsure:
you can say it's for research purposes :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: slazy

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
(Understandable MTL) :KEK: :KEK:
Looking for comments like this was literally my only motivation for searching and reading this thread. And I despise using the word literally because of it's overuse... I'll be back later to read more comments.

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Wonder why they decided to translate a Miel game though if you are going to translate them I recommend sticking to the school setting ones like Harafure or Tanetzuke Bokujou. Those cant be on steam.

Nice ... still though. hopefully someone tries to tl Lune or Bishop games. I need em MILF types

oh well, of to Fap~
Not happening or very unlikely, specially Lune games which have veey long ass sex scenes and very decent amount of nonH segments. Though with MTL would be feasible.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Wonder why they decided to translate a Miel game though if you are going to translate them I recommend sticking to the school setting ones like Harafure or Tanetzuke Bokujou. Those cant be on steam.
Well, It's written in KiriKiri (RenPy for Japanese), and it's more than 1 year old. Plus, I noticed that they post on Steam RenPy based MIEL games. Either they rewrite the KiriKiri games to RenPy (which is a waste of time) or they post only the RenPy games on Steam.
Anyway, it didn't take me much time, so it's okay. Also one of the reasons I did an Edited MTL for this.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Well, It's written in KiriKiri (RenPy for Japanese), and it's more than 1 year old. Plus, I noticed that they post on Steam RenPy based MIEL games. Either they rewrite the KiriKiri games to RenPy (which is a waste of time) or they post only the RenPy games on Steam.
Anyway, it didn't take me much time, so it's okay. Also one of the reasons I did an Edited MTL for this.
Well this will eventually get translated so its kind of strange to choose them (Compared to say Appetite which has a bunch of short games and due to MG's multiple partnerships its likely not many of them will get translated compared to CherryKiss which solely focuses on Miel/Norn titles) when there are titles that have no chance of getting TLd (Like aforementioned school setting games).
Anyways thanks for the TL.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Well this will eventually get translated so its kind of strange to choose them (Compared to say Appetite which has a bunch of short games and due to MG's multiple partnerships its likely not many of them will get translated compared to CherryKiss which solely focuses on Miel/Norn titles) when there are titles that have no chance of getting TLd (Like aforementioned school setting games).
Anyways thanks for the TL.
IF you can write some circles that have nice games but no translation, I'll gladly add them to my list.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kratoscar2008
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes