3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
No weekly pic posted for 3 weeks now, seems dev gone awol again, maybe got "bored" of this game too..? Perhaps later there will be a post on Patreon with the usual epic-plausable-comeback-story about miraculously surviving some near fatal incident to explain the longer absense. Which is then followed up by another explanation about unable to continue work at the same pace due to the crippling disability.

After that the next Goal will be adjusted to: "By this amount of support: I will be able to buy a weelchair and recruit a personal assistant to help me continue my work"

Last edited:

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Sounds like the dev hasn't learned from his last game
No weekly pic posted for 3 weeks now, seems dev gone awol again, maybe got "bored" of this game too..? Perhaps later there will be a post on Patreon with the usual epic-plausable-comeback-story about miraculously surviving some near fatal incident to explain the longer absense. Which is then followed up by another explanation about unable to continue work at the same pace due to the crippling disability.

After that the next Goal will be adjusted to: "By this amount of support: I will be able to buy a weelchair and recruit a personal assistant to help me continue my work"
x2

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Looks like he hasn't made a post in 3 months? Shouldn't this be considered abandoned by now?
RU talking here on F95 or Patreon or both. Many DEV's don't do much posting here but do on Patreon. Looking at Patreon all of his posts are not public so unless UR a patron there is no way to tell when he/she posted there last.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
He hasn't posted on Patreon since November 5th last year =( and that was regarding a new payment tier, it's really sad as this game had so much potential
Agreed. Same with The Personal Assistant. It had the perfect control, dark, dirty, aspect down where you felt like Rachel was your plaything and something you had absolute control over. But then he shut that down.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite abandoned. +6 months without any progress update.

Nov 7, 2017
Agreed. Same with The Personal Assistant. It had the perfect control, dark, dirty, aspect down where you felt like Rachel was your plaything and something you had absolute control over. But then he shut that down.
Yeah it's really shame because I loved 'The Personal Assistant', one of my favorite games here on F95 and I pretty much give up on 'The Creep' which haven't been updated since last year, probably last November. There might some good news, sounds like someone is interesting of redoing 'The Personal Assistant' and if you check out the newest posts there. The Personal Assistant

Reactions: Luxter

Hopy_001

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah it's really shame because I loved 'The Personal Assistant', one of my favorite games here on F95 and I pretty much give up on 'The Creep' which haven't been updated since last year, probably last November. There might some good news, sounds like someone is interesting of redoing 'The Personal Assistant' and if you check out the newest posts there. The Personal Assistant
That's the one
Thank u really much.

Need to get into Ren'Py and Daz3D right now.
Start with basics

This will be a Hobby project for now.

Also need a patreon page or something like that..

Is there someone who would like to help with putting up a story? (I'm not a native English-Speaker)

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Ok, so quick question, hot to get to this 2 scenes?
I don't remember them although the 2nd one should be after you visit her and climb the tree for a better look. I have played this game to the end of v 0.2b and when I checked on girls I am told there is nothing else to do with all of them. So I think those 2 images are only teasers right now.

Edit: I think this game has been abandoned since dev's last post on patreon is nov 4 2020.

Reactions: Teekanne
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes