• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
A few variables to reduce the grind but dont expect that much content.... some creepying in bus, some in gym and some mild stuff on the tree and in the work...

Hunger - 10 full
Money
Strength
Luck - 60 full
Food
Stealth

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Using the underdoor cam for the toilet in the workplace gives an exception error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/RPY/Work.rpy", line 151, in <module>
NameError: name 'WorkToiletBusy' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "RPY/Work.rpyc", line 832, in script call
File "RPY/Work.rpyc", line 151, in script
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\The_Creep-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\The_Creep-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\The_Creep-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Ignoring this doesn't get around the problem.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
The other game of this dev was abandoned after 0.25 version, so I guess we'll get just a few more pics here before he'll drop this project as well :cautious:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it,
the intro is ok and the intro animation is good, until the sandbox, from there lots of clicking for very little content.
when I got that "end of update" text, I closed the game and used unren and I notice content that I never got.
I just got a bit of content with Iris, but no one else. so it seems I need to do something more, but its not obvious for me what.
the idea is good, I like the renders, I like that the Mc is ugly and obese and a creep but the sandbox is destroying all the fun.
I play easy but its hell to get any equipment, u need to work months to get anything.
the dev never learned from his old project.

hyperexc

Oct 18, 2019
got this trying to go to the toilet at work

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "RPY/Bus.rpyc", line 23, in script call
  File "RPY/Bus.rpyc", line 54, in script call
  File "RPY/Bus.rpyc", line 182, in script call
  File "RPY/Work.rpyc", line 151, in script
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\Zidia\Zidia_Eng_2017\The_Creep-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\Zidia\Zidia_Eng_2017\The_Creep-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Josh\Documents\Zidia\Zidia_Eng_2017\The_Creep-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Oct 23 17:15:39 2020
I have that same problem :(

alceste007

Jul 30, 2019
There is quite a bit of grind in the early game. Getting your luck up to consistently see the ladies plus camera & sub to make actual money takes awhile to get going. I do like having a non run of the mill MC and renders of the ladies are nice. I am interested in seeing where the dev goes with the project.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Drop this file in the game folder to open the console with shift+O and then use the cheats for each ability.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
just played it,
the intro is ok and the intro animation is good, until the sandbox, from there lots of clicking for very little content.
when I got that "end of update" text, I closed the game and used unren and I notice content that I never got.
I just got a bit of content with Iris, but no one else. so it seems I need to do something more, but its not obvious for me what.
the idea is good, I like the renders, I like that the Mc is ugly and obese and a creep but the sandbox is destroying all the fun.
I play easy but its hell to get any equipment, u need to work months to get anything.
the dev never learned from his old project.
How much lewd content is there? No actual sex yet, right?

Drop this file in the game folder to open the console with shift+O and then use the cheats for each ability.
Hmm where are the cheats located?

Reactions: TATICS200
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes