3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

quentdum

May 30, 2019
0 content

I have try hard to get 45% luck, when a girl come in the bus I cant do anything

Dont play it

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The first 30 bucks got me 2% luck. Does it affect the work minigame, because otherwise that's gonna be months of game time spent grinding.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Can somebody upload a compressed version of 0.1b ? Sounds like it might not be worth downloading the full version yet

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why sandbox again? I think the main reason the last game didnt work was that. and now he is making another one.
failure prognosis is extremely high. so its just a matter of time before he abandon this one as well.
I think devs dont understand the complexity of making a "good" sandbox. its not that simple, sure, initially the devs believe its good, they create scripts (or copy) and feel they are in control and in their mind knows what the user need to do to progress, but what they dont understand is that it need to be intuitive and easy enough for the general user to have fun giving thought that people are doing differently when they play. if not, people will get bored and frustrated. and thats what I get after a few updates when I feel its starting to feel like a chore.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The Creep v0.1.1: Download

v0.1b
  • Fixed music player from crashing
  • Fixed buying food
  • Corrected some pictures.
v0.1.1
  • Fixed working with Bess won't loop.
  • Fixed arrive late at work won't be off sync to work-cycle.
  • Unflagged some unfinished part so it won't create crashes.
Added:
  • Added to the computer menu:
    *Game difficulties: Normal Mode, Easy Mode.
    *Change MC-Name.

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
MC is awesome! Girls look awesome! Creepy and groping? Love that shit! This checks all my boxes...mutha fucker...sandbox. Flacid.

Just say no to sandbox man. Also he needs a sister, daughter or niece :)

Maybe I'll wait for someone to do a Renpy VN addition.

But seriously fuck sandbox. Good luck Dev!

* Edit didn't realize this was the Personal Assistant Dev. That game was great but again grind and sandbox. Lessons not learned.
Grind sucks, sandbox rules.

D

Deleted member 1691628

What does this do? or why's it needed?
Exactly what it says, skips the BS and takes you to game menu. For people like me who hate waiting with pointless pauses in a script to go from start to menu.. Game on. Who said it was needed? Doesn't matter really if it is needed, its free. Buy it or don't, no refunds either way. (don't take me wrong, in a nutshell I mean it being needed is subjective)

Last edited by a moderator:
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes