• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
the renders are pretty good but i can't even buy food in the grocery store so i'll pass

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
I'd rather prefered he finishes his previous game first, instead of dropping it and starting a new one.
We have to many of those kind of developers already here.

Reactions: RavenBlackstone

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Were we supposed eat, buy food, sleep and work for 15$ a day + that mini "game" until we have enough to buy a camera? Because I failed, I died of hunger because I fast-forwarded too much and slept for 2 days straight

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I will be sorely disappointed if Sleep Sex is not a category of fun to have in a game with a title like that, as the #1 fan of sleep sex I stand by the fact I am a mega creep.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm.... 2 mins of intro then dumped into a sandbox with no indications of objectives, word salad dialogue and most renders need a lot of work.... Still it's an interesting concept so will check on it in 6 months or so.
It'll be abandoned by then.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
So, basically the MC is an ICSTOR style protagonist, only not young, good looking or well-hung(well, maybe they are the latter, haven't played it yet). "I love my family, that's why I creep into their rooms and shove my cock in their mouths while they're sleeping."

• Haha
Reactions: PinkGoddess

sandman85

Oct 3, 2017
the idea has promise. What I mean is that the game with rape sleep and drug aspect is fun! Also the fact that the protag is a loser that will get girls in a creepy way! Great idea. But I have to say, this is one of the worst games I have every played, and that is saying something. Great renders and just nothing. I mean .1b fixed the stupid food part but wow talk about boring game play. And not to mention 0 meaning zero reward for over an hour of game time. The developer had a good thing going with his last game but I understand what happens when you lose interest. I mean the last game was amazing. Well it was getting there. Anyway I hope he fixes this game real quick or it is going to be bad in terms of reviews and money

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
After seeing what the MC looks like that's going to be a nope for me. The one girl looks hot though.

KabutoR

Aug 19, 2020
small tip for the dev , you can make your characters eyes point at an object like a camera or a light , i think its under the eye's parameter/constraint/point at.
So your characters doesnt look like they have brain damages.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes