3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like the premise of the game, and I enjoyed this creator's previous work. This game has a lot of potential, but at the same time, it was released way too early. The large file size had me thinking there would be more content than there was.

There are several bugs that need to be fixed. There is a "Falase" instead of a "False" at one spot, but even if patched it doesn't lead to anything. Another spot in the grocery store when you buy food there is no food added to inventory. It's unplayable without technical know how to fix the bugs, and even after I fixed them it's still lacking content.

It would probably be best if the creator put an "Easy Mode" in eventually one that after eating food ONE TIME you are forever full, and after your first shower forever clean.

If the game gets the bugs fixed, and adds way more content it could be great, but it's not there yet.

Reactions: darlic

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017

Last edited:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
The Creep [v0.1] [JL Creation]

Original Size: 915.26 MB

Compressed Size: 115.2 MB

Win/Linux : -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
The story looks promising. But there are some big mistakes (you can't buy food, for example). But since it's a game to my liking, I'm looking forward to the next update and that the story will continue in this style.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

v0.1b
  • Fixed music player from crashing
  • Fixed buying food
  • Corrected some pictures.

SerokMinmas

Sep 6, 2016
Some of the pictures in the previews aren't even in the game, they are in a folder called PromoFolder in the RPA, which tells me they were just to trick people into downloading.

IMO thats a deep asshole move from the OP.

Some of the renders are kinda nice, but there's a null amount of content right now.

Hoping for the game to not be instantly abandoned, but only time will tell.

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I quit after failing to find any content past the first work day. I'd have tried more, but it has the singular, fatal flaw of survival games: In the time it takes you to sate your hunger, you're 40% hungry again. At a certain point, haggling over a can of oatmeal for an hour will result in either permanent discount, or a permanent ban.

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Some of the pictures in the previews aren't even in the game, they are in a folder called PromoFolder in the RPA, which tells me they were just to trick people into downloading.

IMO thats a deep asshole move.

Some of the renders are kinda nice, but there's a null amount of content right now.

Hoping for the game to not be instantly abandoned, but only time will tell.
Just to clarify.
That's indeed an asshole-move from OP to this thread, not Dev.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes