3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
MC is awesome! Girls look awesome! Creepy and groping? Love that shit! This checks all my boxes...mutha fucker...sandbox. Flacid.

Just say no to sandbox man. Also he needs a sister, daughter or niece :)

Maybe I'll wait for someone to do a Renpy VN addition.

But seriously fuck sandbox. Good luck Dev!

* Edit didn't realize this was the Personal Assistant Dev. That game was great but again grind and sandbox. Lessons not learned.

regb

Jul 31, 2018
There is a bug when you check your collegaues in the info and click on hints. For every co-worker you got info for Bess, and also an error message

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Hmmm.... 2 mins of intro then dumped into a sandbox with no indications of objectives, word salad dialogue and most renders need a lot of work.... Still it's an interesting concept so will check on it in 6 months or so.

Reactions: dav121

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
cant eat and then u die....... you go to shop buy food go home food is gone....... 1 out of 10 shit game

Reactions: dav121

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Well, I'm not particularly fond of the creep thematics, but who knows... knowing the dev it could turn into something good (or abandoned, lol) we'll see.

regb

Jul 31, 2018
The game itself is pretty buggy right now, but definitely has a potential. The renders are high quality and luckily not with the well known characters from other games.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
renders look great so does the female models, buuuuuuuuuuuut. sanbox doe. and a strictly focused Voyeurism game. I'll pass on this one, sucks to hear about the previous game being abandoned.

Reactions: HandofVecna
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes