SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Compressed size: 257 MB
Uncompressed size: 4 GB?! Nani the fuck?!
I still find it quite astounding how poorly Unity compresses its data. Whenever something like this happens, usually the file to blame is the "data.unity3d" file, which is a "compressed" version, when normally you'd find some "sharedassetsN.assets", which is uncompressed.

Somehow, Unity seemingly doesn't compress the data.unity3d file that well, and instead has large areas of the file of repeating data, which is easy to compress into a ZIP (DEFLATE algorithm), RAR, or 7Z (LZMA2 algorithm) file.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
well. To make a long story short and put things simply, the old definition of male was 'person with dick', and therefore a person with a dick who looks, acts, and/or identifies as a female is still male. This is called a 'trap', and fucking traps is, according to majority consensus, kinda gay. Ergo the tags 'trap' and 'gay'
In other words, futanaris are males???

It's more like "I like the sauce, but I don't like the dish it added."
It happens to me a lot, for me I like BDSM stuff, but half of those just have to be femdom, male sub.
If it switch the male model to female, It would be so perfect. It's a "So close to be my thing" kind of hate.

But anyway, I will remain silence not to dis other's fun. And femboy is OK for me (not liking it, just OK to accept).
Yeah I figured, same happens to me. The things that could have been... But let's not digress too much!

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I dislike the hard reset on progress. I get you get to keep levels which makes it easier. But it's a very inconsistent stealth game in my opinion. It would be better if I could see a pattern in how the Ai patrols.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
How does a 2D game give me motion sickness?
I've never had motion sickness from a game before, let alone a 2.5D one.

I have to wonder if my framerate is too high and the game breaks because of it.
This seems inordinately difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: 69ztare

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
How does a 2D game give me motion sickness?
I've never had motion sickness from a game before, let alone a 2.5D one.

I have to wonder if my framerate is too high and the game breaks because of it.
This seems inordinately difficult.
Isn't a framerate issue, I added code in the cheats to cap the fps to 60 and even v-sync, still behave like that :(

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
It's just a girl with dick...It's just a girl with dick...It's just a futanari......I am not gay.....I am not gay......Yeah, I am not gay
Censorship in this case helps to trick my brain and convince it that it is indeed futa. :LUL:

Jameyboi

Oct 21, 2020
In other words, futanaris are males???
now, that's an interesting question! the old definition of woman was 'person with vagina', so a 'person with both dick and vagina' would be both male and female, or intersex. these definitions have been recently clouded by identity politics, but I have a useful little philosophical dissertation about such things

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solak

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
u know whats scary? i tried to find this game and i noticed that it doesnt have a "real" thread here yet, just a few days ago.
but hey! finally we got it here too!

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Anybody knows if the creator has any other games ? or anything similar to this.

and Laezel, great gifs.
i dont know what u mean with similar to this but if u mean getting raped to death or killed while being a sidescroller there is

night of revenge, sinistar, guilty hell2, ritual summon, syahata, thorn sin, whisperer, anthophobia, hounds of the meteor and alien quest: eve.
these i know from top of my head.
(dont know many futa ones so im sorry if u look for futa sidescrollers)
Edit: Also there is Happy heart panic, but with some fetishes i dont like myself but its still a great game.
Edit 2: Also few of them are a bit dark so its not your cup of tea i wouldnt play them.

In my opinion the best one is Night Of Revenge, content wise and gameplay wise (of the ones i mentioned)

and thanks!

Reactions: Hfeanor
Jul 23, 2018
since the MC has some boobs and female voice, i will just pretend that this is a futa game, hopefully...
if someone can mod the dick away, it would be very appreciated

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
since the MC has some boobs and female voice, i will just pretend that this is a futa game, hopefully...
if someone can mod the dick away, it would be very appreciated
i dont want to sound rude but did u play the game a bit?
there is alot of animations about the cock i dont think that would work.

1.80 star(s) 18 Votes