Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
For me game freezes always at the same scene (Happy time with 1st mate, frame "Gonna.."). With no save I have to replay it but I guess it will freze again.

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
Great, thanks!
Sorry, got confused on which thread this is. The Cruise is complete and all 4 episodes will be published here once the are converted to downloadable (next 2 weeks). My latest game Saving Sister 2 is only on patreon, but I will publish here in a few week also.

Reactions: JustJane

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Sorry, got confused on which thread this is. The Cruise is complete and all 4 episodes will be published here once the are converted to downloadable (next 2 weeks). My latest game Saving Sister 2 is only on patreon, but I will publish here in a few week also.
Even better, thanks! :)

Reactions: arnii

Malkav

May 28, 2017
How do the controls work? I am at the first sex scene and can't figure it out. Like, am I supposed to move the cursor within the green bounds or something?. Also, does this engine allow any kind of options? Like faster text or volume control

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
How do the controls work? I am at the first sex scene and can't figure it out. Like, am I supposed to move the cursor within the green bounds or something?. Also, does this engine allow any kind of options? Like faster text or volume control
Yeah, this ported mini game control is a total mood killer. I gave up 10 minutes in.

Beyond stupid design.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
FYI for Linux users...

Played part 1 via wine on Ubuntu, and the game plays okay, but tends to freeze at some point. And some of the scenes tend to slow down (performance lag, maybe due to resource leaks or timeouts or some such thing). :( I restarted about a dozen times, and it crapped out after a half-hour or so of play every time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also tried running part 2 (separate subsequent download from this one), and all the animation action is in super slow-mo. During animation, it takes forever to get from one dialog bubble to the next one. :sleep:

I'm giving up for now, but if anyone has a solution please post it! Thanks in advance! :)

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Why game was freez on first animation. When max (nephew) and his wife start sex scene was start and than pause I have wait servals minutes but nothing happened. It the problem also occur cruise 3 . What should I do?