Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
There's no real main character, it's a story where you just switch from scene to scene. I put Multiple Protagonist in the tags because in my last game post people complained about not having a protagonist tag. Moderator added female and male protagonist tags.
Shame good luck with the game then i am not a fan of Multiple Protagonist or sharing.

Reactions: Samken

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
whats with the squirrel.exe file?
Something to do with the electron.js packager I use to port this from browser to downloadable. Windows Squirrel is one of the ways you can make software installable on windows. If you look at this ( ) you will see its listed as a standard output. What it does and whether or not it can be removed, I do not know. Best to just leave it there I guess.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
There are some problems with your pictures of things in the yacht. :)

First, this piano on wheels is suicide. The second wave that comes along will roll it through a bulkhead—and if it hits any support beam on the way, it could take most of anything on the floor above it into the sea, too. :eek:
Also, unles she is playing a violin, then this yacht is *far* too small to have that cabin anywhere in it! :oops:
I hope this helps a bit in some way. (y)

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
First, this piano on wheels is suicide. The second wave that comes along will roll it through a bulkhead—and if it hits any support beam on the way, it could take most of anything on the floor above it into the sea, too. :eek:

Also, probably any piano that has wheels also has wheel locks (you can notice the guy unlocking them at the start of the scene).

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Have you ever tried to *stop* a full-mass piano from moving downhill—whether is had it had wheels or not? :oops: (And especially when it wasn't stationary on a sound stage otherwise the piano player would need to lean like the other guy or slide off the bench.) ;)
(The wheel brakes are to keep it in place on a level, unmoving floor.)

Last edited:

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
There are some problems with your pictures of things in the yacht. :)

Also, unles she is playing a violin, then this yacht is *far* too small to have that cabin anywhere in it! :oops:

I hope this helps a bit in some way. (y)
Perhaps you should read the captions more carefully, the scene is set six months prior to the action and takes place in St Petersburg, Russia. I believe Russia is sturdy enough to support a piano on wheels.

The yacht in the title screen is too small, correct. But it is also different from the main yacht in the game. I’m devious like that sometimes.:sneaky:

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Perhaps you should read the captions more carefully, the scene is set six months prior to the action and takes place in St Petersburg, Russia. I believe Russia is sturdy enough to support a piano on wheels.

The yacht in the title screen is too small, correct. But it is also different from the main yacht in the game. I’m devious like that sometimes.:sneaky:
I can only blame you for my ignorance, then. :)

There are *no* captions on the pictures and the Overview simply states that everyone is going on a yacht cruise (& does not have any scenes either!).

e-d (y)

Reactions: arnii

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
I see some sexy renders ;)
Will there be any femdom :devilish:. I hope so...
Hmmm. I don’t think there is any in the Cruise series…. (Sorry) But it’s something I may add to my latest game Saving Sister 3

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hmmm. I don’t think there is any in the Cruise series…. (Sorry) But it’s something I may add to my latest game Saving Sister 3
Oh......that's what I am talking about, looking forward to that ;)

Reactions: arnii