VN Others The Cruise - Part 2 [v1.0.0] [ArniiGames]

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
tc2-banner.png

Overview:
The Serenity arrives in the Meditereanean port of San Paulo and both the guests and crew are eager to to get ashore. Miranda looks to help Penny out with some shopping, meanwhile Lyra and Lilly get to know the locals. Back aboard, Lucas draws the short straw and has to work the day shift – during which he will make an interesting discovery.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-31
Release Date: 2019-12-06
Developer: ArniiGames
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English, French, Dutch
Other Games: Saving Sister: Part 1 The Cruise: Part 1
Length: 20-40 mins to complete
Sequel: The Cruise - Part 3
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Thank you Marco6661 for all the help

sex-shop13a.png lilly-behind000.png hung-up1.png ver11.png fit4.png jen-anal4.png anna-lucas4jk.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
After the sex scene of the redhead, everything turns to black. Is that normal? Thats how the game suppose to end?

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
After the sex scene of the redhead, everything turns to black. Is that normal? Thats how the game suppose to end?
No. It shouldn’t end there. I noted some glitches between the. Web version and the offline version, potentially this is one of them. I’ll post info on how to send me debugging info when I can.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Gotta say the lack of save functions do make this game super annoying to play.
both this and the first part.
I would prefer to be able to click past dialogue the second time around much faster, it takes way too much time
I guess you are limited but the ancient game engine.
The music is obnoxious too. So a mute button for that would have been great.
But the cheat code was a nice touch.
All in all a bunch of flaws, but the rest of the game outweighs those and it's a great game. I look forward to 3 and 4 still.

Last edited:
Reactions: bluehound36

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Gotta say the lack of save functions do make this game super annoying to play.
I'm definitely going to agree on that point. Having to start over from the very beginning if you miss points half way through is a tad off putting. the saving sister game had a save system so it's odd these cruise games don't have one.

indria

Mar 5, 2017
I just play the game. It was nice actually but oh my, those "mini games" are kinda sucks to be honest.

No need for spoilers but in that "ruins BJ scene" I tried 5 min to shake mouse pointer where the hand icon was located but only achieved maybe 5% of the bar. Before that had no issue with the masturbation scene for example. Other than that had no issue whatsoever.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is someone online right now who can tell me the code for the door? I must have missed it when looking for clues earlier and don't want to replay the whole game!

mecanico

Sep 10, 2018
No. It shouldn’t end there. I noted some glitches between the. Web version and the offline version, potentially this is one of them. I’ll post info on how to send me debugging info when I can.
Same problem with me