indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
will be the damn NTR fully avoidable? nice renders..but if i may, i suggest you to do your own game and not follow what users want or it will be a big mess...trust me on this

Reactions: Faxe10%

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I'm gonna assume this is done by AI Art diffusion.

So are AI generated art games will start being allowed in here?

If that's the case then it would be helpful to add a Tag to let know people in advance this is 100% AI Art

Why?

That's serious question. I get it when it comes to corporate jobs and contract work it being an issue, but one of the very few good aspects of AI generated images is specifically this, a small developer being able to leverage a tool they would not otherwise to create a better product - or one closer to what they wish to create.

If the site get flooded by shit tier AI art, then sure, add a tag, but by that same logic we should probably add a Daz / Illusion / Koikatsu tag system as well, since all of these programs use can shovel out samey looking art and technically are just assets other people made, not the developer.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
will be the damn NTR fully avoidable? nice renders..but if i may, i suggest you to do your own game and not follow what users want or it will be a big mess...trust me on this
As I've said, so far, the only NTR planned in the game is the protagonist doing the fucking. But, if I get to the point where I'm getting a lot of DMs here or on Patreon and they want the other way around, then yes, it will be completely avoidable.

See above. And don't worry, I am making my own game. But that doesn't mean I can't use census to help mold that into something better.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I'm actually not bad at art... if I'm using water colour paint. But I personally would see it as a problem because there's no consistency between images. You can't make a character, save her for future use and in scenarios yet. A lot of powerful AI art tools like Firefly are inhibited in terms of content and being watermarked unless you've pirated PhotoShop. But at the same time, like you've said, the images in this game wouldn't have been possible without it given that they were a last minute decision which I thought might spice things up. It definitely opens up options for devs and for players.
You actually can create unique characters and create images for them specifically. It requires a lot more work though and it's not 100%. The simply version is that you need to an image for your actor, then run a ton of image-image runs to try to get basically the same character but in different poses --it will not be perfect-- then you need to create a custom model set using all of those images as training data.

There are guides online that go into good detail on it. As it stands, if you're decent at art, probably easiest to just do it yourself, but I've seen it done to create full realistic marketing campaigns with the same character posing with different items for ads.

Also, you can easily remove the water mark with AI - lots of sites out there do it for free. PicWish is one that has a strong AI removal tool for that kind of thing and it works very well.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If the site get flooded by shit tier AI art, then sure, add a tag, but by that same logic we should probably add a Daz / Illusion / Koikatsu tag system as well, since all of these programs use can shovel out samey looking art and technically are just assets other people made, not the developer.
That's what it's called. I like that style, I'd like to dabble in it myself assuming it's not as difficult as Daz.

You actually can create unique characters and create images for them specifically. It requires a lot more work though and it's not 100%. The simply version is that you need to an image for your actor, then run a ton of image-image runs to try to get basically the same character but in different poses --it will not be perfect-- then you need to create a custom model set using all of those images as training data.

There are guides online that go into good detail on it. As it stands, if you're decent at art, probably easiest to just do it yourself, but I've seen it done to create full realistic marketing campaigns with the same character posing with different items for ads.

Also, you can easily remove the water mark with AI - lots of sites out there do it for free. PicWish is one that has a strong AI removal tool for that kind of thing and it works very well.
The thing is, to do what you're saying, I'd either need to create the AI model myself, or buy one. While creating it isn't too difficult, the training certainly would be. After all, getting testing/training/validation data is a bitch. And even then, it's something that is bound to fail if you try and go beyond one character and false positives are a big issue in "indie AI". It's a lot easier to game the prompts on available models to try to force consistency and deal with whatever mishaps come.

However, even the scenario you've described isn't what I was talking about. What you've described is creating an AI model based on a character which can create art for that character. That's a lot different than having an AI model which generates art like Firefly does into which you can insert a saved character as in your character is saved as BlueDoe and you'd put in the prompt: "Realistic style cabin by the lakehose, have [BlueDoe] sitting on a bench by the cabin, starry night".

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
"the game will be modified based on your guys' reception. What I mean by that is that future plotlines, kinks, fetishes and all will depend on where you guys want to see the game go. As it stands, I have written more but I've only included the first two days of content in this release so that I can adjust based on that. There's only eight images, but there's a ton of words and this serves as the prologue:"

Tell your story and ignore the "audience".

Thank you and the best of luck.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If I were to add a female perspective, it would be shared like with Our Red String. I would not change the game so you choose who to follow, that would require a complete rewrite of what I've done so far and would not be worth the effort.
So this game ain't for me.

Morho

May 16, 2023
As I've said, so far, the only NTR planned in the game is the protagonist doing the fucking. But, if I get to the point where I'm getting a lot of DMs here or on Patreon and they want the other way around, then yes, it will be completely avoidable.
lot of messages from cucks ariving in 3...2...1...

:unsure:if mc"doing ntr" is not that netori? not that i would risk play it cause dev is doing real NTR game called NTR, but there is nothing bad about neotri i guess:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Faxe10%

RealityImagined

Jun 2, 2023
The thing is, to do what you're saying, I'd either need to create the AI model myself, or buy one. While creating it isn't too difficult, the training certainly would be. After all, getting testing/training/validation data is a bitch. And even then, it's something that is bound to fail if you try and go beyond one character and false positives are a big issue in "indie AI". It's a lot easier to game the prompts on available models to try to force consistency and deal with whatever mishaps come.

However, even the scenario you've described isn't what I was talking about. What you've described is creating an AI model based on a character which can create art for that character. That's a lot different than having an AI model which generates art like Firefly does into which you can insert a saved character as in your character is saved as BlueDoe and you'd put in the prompt: "Realistic style cabin by the lakehose, have [BlueDoe] sitting on a bench by the cabin, starry night".
I believe they're talking about fine tuning the model with something like a or . Takes 20~ images and less than an hour to train on most pcs from what I hear.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
"the game will be modified based on your guys' reception. What I mean by that is that future plotlines, kinks, fetishes and all will depend on where you guys want to see the game go. As it stands, I have written more but I've only included the first two days of content in this release so that I can adjust based on that. There's only eight images, but there's a ton of words and this serves as the prologue:"

Tell your story and ignore the "audience".

Thank you and the best of luck.
Don't worry, that's what I'm doing. This story is mine and mine alone. But that doesn' mean that I can't look to the audience to mold it in different ways and make it bigger, grander and more appealing.

lot of messages from cucks ariving in 3...2...1...

:unsure:if mc"doing ntr" is not that netori? not that i would risk play it cause dev is doing real NTR game called NTR, but there is nothing bad about neotri i guess:)
I do not have sharing or anything else like that planned.

I like my games to explore the concept of cheating and that's reflected in Normal Trade Relations and this. However, in this I explore it through another way: reincarnation.

That said, I have gotten a few messages on here and from the few patrons I have about adding ntr - and since they pay money, I am more inclided to listen to them to a degree. That said, still nothing planned in terms of the MC getting cucked and zero intention to do so at the moment.

Morho

May 16, 2023
That said, I have gotten a few messages on here and from the few patrons I have about adding ntr - and since they pay money, I am more inclided to listen to them to a degree. That said, still nothing planned in terms of the MC getting cucked and zero intention to do so at the moment.
if u want have bukake scenes u need more than one dick right? :unsure:

Jul 4, 2018
As of right now, the idea is Fright Night - you cuck the vampire by fucking his reincarnated wife as she is your girlfriend. Could easily add it in that you get cucked as well, depending on what people want.
I'd prefer the second honestly, but whatever floats your boat dawg

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'd prefer the second honestly, but whatever floats your boat dawg
Seems a lot of people prefer the second but don't want to post it for some reason.

I honestly don't care if an NTR/anti-NTR debate opens up in my game threads.

Sep 21, 2018
Since its a game made with AI images might be worth, either learn image editing or maybe eve pay someone to fix some erros that appear in the images.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote