Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Cool. Thanks for responding. Nice to see you understand the issue. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port The Cure for Madness [Ch. 2] APK -

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Heya, to avoid possible confusion (since I did kinda double release), I'm gonna share the latest chapter (meaning 3):

WIN

MAC

it includes both English and (as a courtesy of Teador) Russian translation.

It is on the short side for sure, the next one (in November most likely) is going to be a bit bigger. I've made a decent amount of technical changes, so if something doesn't look or feel ok, please let me know and I'll try to fix it ASAP.

New tags suggestions: animated, graphic violence, voyeurism, cheating

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've never been into the massage/happy ending kink. This game has changed that. That scene was hot af.

Great story, too. Was bummed when I hit the end of this update.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Might of been a bit short, but was still a good update! I love that the story keeps progressing forward even though other events are still happening. So many devs get caught up in doing side events and such, that the main story gets stuck in limbo. So definitely appreciate having little side events, but still progressing the main story as well.

Alice's personality is still my favorite. Very fun and carefree, while still focused on the task. Definitely loving this game and look forward to the next update in November! ;)

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am a fan of HP Lovecraft so I have high hopes for this. Is it worth the DL Size as I am on a metered connection for next month whilst I travel for work reasons.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 5 + WT by JokerLeader + Gallery by SteelyDan14

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 197 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Cure for Madness [Ch. 3] [GrumpyGranny] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,43 GB / 121 MB - TheCureForMadness-Chapter3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,41 GB / 103 MB - TheCureForMadness-Chapter3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Can someone tell me a bit about how the 'graphic violence' tag plays out here? I can't handle it when it's combined with sexual acts.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes