MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
It's disappointing when you back a game then that creator starts making a new game. Is this a common scam with creators these days, just make a bunch of one/two chapter games fishing for Patreons.?
That does sound scammy. I've seen ones work on 2 at a time, but not a bunch and never past Ch 1/2. That should get them booted prom Patreon if they do that, though anyone with sense would pull patronage for it.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Interesting start so far, though everything felt rather rushed, but not too bad. Wish we had a choice to back hand the fat guy in the train or at least move somewhere else away from him rather than just sit there and let him grope the MC. That felt rather forced.

But otherwise, seems interesting enough. Curious how it goes from here. :)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
It's disappointing when you back a game then that creator starts making a new game. Is this a common scam with creators these days, just make a bunch of one/two chapter games fishing for Patreons.?
That wouldn't be a really good strategy, considering that early releases typically don't get many patrons (which is usually a reason why are these games dropped in the first place). If you consider hundreds of hours put into a game, buying assets etc. then it's really not very profitable. I am going to finish this game though.

Interesting start so far, though everything felt rather rushed, but not too bad. Wish we had a choice to back hand the fat guy in the train or at least move somewhere else away from him rather than just sit there and let him grope the MC. That felt rather forced.

But otherwise, seems interesting enough. Curious how it goes from here. :)
Thanks for the feedback, fair enough. I wasn't sure about adding this scene and adding some kind of option would perhaps be better.

Lovecraftian? Really, really nice.

As much as I like happy endings, I hope that in this game, as in all Lovecraft stories, we will have a bad ending for our protagonist. That she dies, that she ends up crazy, etc.

And my question, do we have the possibility to play full and exclusively lesbian?
It won't have a happy ending (spoiler alert, but consider yourself warned), just bad and worse. Regarding the lesbian content, in a way. The player will have an option to opt out of any sex scene. But Alice is engaged and you won't be able to opt out of all "romantic" content.

Last edited:

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
The MC doesn't look bad and the story bits are interesting enough. It lacks content for now so better wait a couple of updates to see how it goes.
GrumpyGranny I think a third person narrative pov would be better, not everyone likes to read about how some fat stranger is groping their asses..
I understand that it's a risky move on my part, but I aim for a more... engaging experience, with a first person view as well. I want to make something different, maybe a bit experimental, some people won't like it for sure, but hey, that's just how it is. And the groping is not going to be the main theme or anything, even if it may seem so from chapter 1, there simply wasn't room for anything else really.

Reactions: magaclaawe

sa2222

Jul 10, 2020
Is being familiar with lovecraft a prerequisite? I know nothing about it so I’m hoping I can still enjoy this story.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I understand that it's a risky move on my part, but I aim for a more... engaging experience, with a first person view as well. I want to make something different, maybe a bit experimental, some people won't like it for sure, but hey, that's just how it is. And the groping is not going to be the main theme or anything, even if it may seem so from chapter 1, there simply wasn't room for anything else really.
I'm fine with the groping, rape and any other type of molestation. I was talking about selfinserting as a female when most players are males and allergic to female MCs to begin with :LOL:
So in a third person perspective you can enjoy the corruption of the mc like a third party. But when the narration tries to insert the reader in the mc actively this can be off putting specially if you're dealing with sex scenes from a female pov.

Last edited:
Reactions: Priappus

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I see some ugly male NPCs in preview pics, so must ask if all of male NPCs are completely avoidable and optional? I really don't want to see MC groped (or worse) by some old, fat or ugly dude.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
no sex or rape since whe control a female whould be cool iff she can be raped maybe even impregnated.
but the chick on cover shot is hot aswhell as the girl at the dinertable

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Hello, just finished this first chapter and, for a start, there's at least some content to get into the story. Not much sex-wise but hey, I prefer a well-built slow burn than straight to business with a blank protag.

The story seems fairly well-written so far. Characters have their own distinct traits, etc.
I tried your other game, "under pressure" a while back and was like "meh..." But this one, especially with a lovecraftian backstory and lore... Yeah boi, I'm in!

Regarding kinks, I second the fact that it would be cool to avoid the scenes you don't engage into. I, for one, don't care about lesbian content and was happy I could just send away the girl that tries to hit on you. Similarly, I'm into age-gap/dilf content, but I can see that's not for everyone, and thus giving the option to back out of the groping scene seems like a good option.
That said, I await impatiently more content with the older guys of the cast.

Finally, it's true that seing everything in POV could be a choice, but I feel like I almost didn't see the female protag during the playthrough. It would be cool to see more of her, especially when groping/sexual interactions are going on.

Anyway, good luck Dev.

May the Yellow King of Carcosa enlighten your path....

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
leave the groping scene as an option to ether allow it to continue or make him stop. that way you are pleasing both side of people who like it and people who don't. I hope to see more ugly men groping her and going farther with it.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes