• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Some of us are wondering where the option to import old saves has gone though because we aren't getting it.
That is what it says at the beginning of the game.

save alice.png

And when I go to the load screen on the main menu, I see this:

saves alice 2.png

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
All you need is to load save from the last scene in chapter 5 or arc I release, there is no import dialogue.
I am wondering if the WT Mod is breaking it all as I get this when I try to load last old save . It is gobbldeegook to me. I am a technological luddite.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am wondering if the WT Mod is breaking it all as I get this when I try to load last old save . It is gobbldeegook to me. I am a technological luddite.
It can't find a place to rollback (happens on some saves and if Ren'Py version is changed), maybe start near the end again, tab skip and save at the end.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The cure for blue balls more like. I played this around 2022 and it feels even shorter now, at this rate I don't think it will survive the test of time, especially knowing that this dev is infamous for leaving games unfinished.
Try playing Chapters 1-5 first and then play Chapter 6. There are several sex scenes in the game :FacePalm:

Reactions: Drafox

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Lovecraft story. The MC probably go crazy, sleeps around and murder people. The rest of the cast probably end up dead or crazy as well. There is no good ending or survivors in Lovecraft story usually

Reactions: iainmore

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I played from fresh since I didn't have saves on this device, but that only helped me remember what was awesome about this game. Future wifey is so hot and I hope there will be plenty of opportunities for her to have fun like she did with Carlos.

Speaking of Carlos... During Chapter 6 when she remembers those events the images are from different variation of that scene. In my Chapter 5 save she removed panties in front of group and had sex near table, but in her Chapter 6 memories she still has panties and dress on and is instead taken on the sofa. Does this bug interfere with choice consequences and stats as well or is that just a visual oversight?

Also... It seems some stats change during dialogue without choices.. That's just how it is? Cause I want to be kept in a loop of I made a mistake in my choices that leads to positive or negative stats for certain characters. Was kinda hoping Alice would do something more with Tony in church cause my previous choices were maximum perverted, but she seemed quite tame as if I would have played some morally good playthrough.

All in all, very hot game and I hope to enjoy next update asap!

P.S. I noticed that there was effort put into fancy renders and animations and sounds.. While it looks good and sets an atmosphere, if it takes a long time and keeps update schedules long it really is not worth it from most players perspective in my opinion. I always prefer game to actually reach conclusion in reasonable time and then polishing in form of animations, sounds, better quality renders, extra sceneries can come later - a DLC of sorts. Just my 2 cents, cheers!

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
I played from fresh since I didn't have saves on this device, but that only helped me remember what was awesome about this game. Future wifey is so hot and I hope there will be plenty of opportunities for her to have fun like she did with Carlos.

Speaking of Carlos... During Chapter 6 when she remembers those events the images are from different variation of that scene. In my Chapter 5 save she removed panties in front of group and had sex near table, but in her Chapter 6 memories she still has panties and dress on and is instead taken on the sofa. Does this bug interfere with choice consequences and stats as well or is that just a visual oversight?

Also... It seems some stats change during dialogue without choices.. That's just how it is? Cause I want to be kept in a loop of I made a mistake in my choices that leads to positive or negative stats for certain characters. Was kinda hoping Alice would do something more with Tony in church cause my previous choices were maximum perverted, but she seemed quite tame as if I would have played some morally good playthrough.

All in all, very hot game and I hope to enjoy next update asap!

P.S. I noticed that there was effort put into fancy renders and animations and sounds.. While it looks good and sets an atmosphere, if it takes a long time and keeps update schedules long it really is not worth it from most players perspective in my opinion. I always prefer game to actually reach conclusion in reasonable time and then polishing in form of animations, sounds, better quality renders, extra sceneries can come later - a DLC of sorts. Just my 2 cents, cheers!
Thanks for the feedback, I probably messed up some variables :)

It seems to be the case, I can't really tell from the log either, but I just tested the import and there was no issue.

Reactions: Lord Bradley

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I'm glad this game is back. The renders are great, the MC is hot, and the story is somewhat interesting. Here's hoping the dev doesn't decide to make massive changes again and there's another huge delay. This game was always better with 3D renders anyway.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Try playing Chapters 1-5 first and then play Chapter 6. There are several sex scenes in the game :FacePalm:
You're right, I was in a rush so didn't notice that it was only one chapter that I played yesterday, but still after loading my old saves using the whole game this time, the content was not that plentiful, as a story it's definitely intriguing and doesn't resemble other titles, and it's probably why I had it saved in a special folder reserved for the games that have the potential to be great but that was done years ago, I assume it got abandoned and now they picked it up again. What I do remember however, is that this same dev got another unfinished project that he or she abandoned and it left a bad taste in my mouth whenever that happened.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Glad to see this back on track.... though I wish update woulda had more of the old group; with just her it starts to feel like a by-the-numbers fem protag game.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
It seems to be the case, I can't really tell from the log either, but I just tested the import and there was no issue.
Just for information, when I played from fresh I used WT mod for both early chapters and 6th and had no errors or problems aside from the stuff I mentioned with the wrong visuals for memories.

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
Glad this is back on track. Playing it again reminded me of how many variations of that party at the end of arc 1 there were, it's really well done.
I'm fine with it moving on, I don't particularly like Carlos or Leon. I like characters cheating having some kind of consequence as well, makes it feel more transgressive/important, and this did it well. Looking forward to the next parts

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Glad this game is back. The MC is probably the prettiest character of all games on F95 and so many different path variants already with that relaunch !!!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
GrumpyGranny One thing I loved in this update was the callback to earlier scenes, not just in her dreams but how she confessed to Dave - which keeps them grounded as a story structure.

Most fem protag games just go off the rails with the sluttiness while the husband or boyfriend remains an oblivious sucker, which has the effect of the player basically forgetting about them as a character, so I think you did this well.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes