RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
how do i get it to work with dlc please ive installed everything but it doesnt seem to work
good to start the version of my game is 2.02 maybe they have touched something in the game to avoid hacking the steam version works perfectly
I guess the problem is that the version of the game you have doesn't match the version with the dlc
because I have seen that you have 1.05 and that is before applying the dlc

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Urgh I've already beat this game and it's expansion multiple times on original version. Not a single savefile I have works for the ENG steam version though.

Anyone have a Kubel+ save file with full content unlock for the steam version of the game at present?

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Well, is it just me, but after reading the DLC, I got the feeling the author separated the ending, but it is actually in the same timeline? Since the events match up with each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
good to start the version of my game is 2.02 maybe they have touched something in the game to avoid hacking the steam version works perfectly
I guess the problem is that the version of the game you have doesn't match the version with the dlc
because I have seen that you have 1.05 and that is before applying the dlc
where can i download 2.02?

Oct 21, 2019
I've uploaded this game twice from different sources (Uploadheaven/Workupload) and Microsoft Defender kept saying that they have trojan. Be careful.

Pixeldrain also has trojan. Gofile says that the file got deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: cleanfeel

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
So from the comments i read i guess this expansion have a lot problem such a bug and trojan.
Problems?
yeah, some of the events are out of order and so on. The earlier links also had corrupted images/audio than extracted correct what gave errors for users.

Trojan?
Kinda relative it seems. This kind of virus can spread through 3rd party programs already installed on computer just waiting to ninja modify files people download from the web, in some other cases, even the download server itself is being constantly attacked to modify their files and include it, even if it's not the user intention to upload with it's active. This trojan mentioned here by some is a data miner/info stealer, though my systems didn't give me any warning on my side while everything(windows 11 and defender are up to date). But yeah, if the device was pre-infected through some minor data like possible ads from shortners/somewhere else, many may have this in their computer hidden as background process using more ram/taking the format of a real system process that isn't required to be up all the time. Another thing it tries, is to turn people computer into miners by indirectly installing even more 3rd party app's that also pops up infected in a cycle. Unless user pays attention/try to use MalwareBytes on safe mode, it can hardly be removed/found as it takes system32/dll's names normally. Shortners all over the internet such as ad.fly, tee.iia and some others are just paradise for this kind of cockroach on the web, if users don't protect themselves with proper anti window auto openers, adblock, ad skipper, etc... it's their own fault they end up infected as 90% of the pages that does with piracy is infested with indirect links for those... It's also present in uTorrent and similar programs for this group of developers since like... 2015?. It hides itself under the name of "webhelper.exe" linked with uTorrent and it's been an issue since forever though. Most Protocol programs that transfer files similarly and are under same developers are also infected btw, so yeah... do take care if u have anything like that on ur computer.

In simple explanation, no issue happened on my side with all up to date and no collection of 3rd party app's on my device, only 3rd party app i have is LDPlayer and from it's official source, as even emulators can be hard coded to cuck users from their info with fake pages that also mask themselves as official/try to re-place google recommended pages for example if u search, so, unless u're on Open Source project from github official or in the real official page of most programs, it's just better to avoid as the internet isn't exactly friendly now.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
Problems?
yeah, some of the events are out of order and so on. The earlier links also had corrupted images/audio than extracted correct what gave errors for users.

Trojan?
Kinda relative it seems. This kind of virus can spread through 3rd party programs already installed on computer just waiting to ninja modify files people download from the web, in some other cases, even the download server itself is being constantly attacked to modify their files and include it, even if it's not the user intention to upload with it's active. This trojan mentioned here by some is a data miner/info stealer, though my systems didn't give me any warning on my side while everything(windows 11 and defender are up to date). But yeah, if the device was pre-infected through some minor data like possible ads from shortners/somewhere else, many may have this in their computer hidden as background process using more ram/taking the format of a real system process that isn't required to be up all the time. Another thing it tries, is to turn people computer into miners by indirectly installing even more 3rd party app's that also pops up infected in a cycle. Unless user pays attention/try to use MalwareBytes on safe mode, it can hardly be removed/found as it takes system32/dll's names normally. Shortners all over the internet such as ad.fly, tee.iia and some others are just paradise for this kind of cockroach on the web, if users don't protect themselves with proper anti window auto openers, adblock, ad skipper, etc... it's their own fault they end up infected as 90% of the pages that does with piracy is infested with indirect links for those... It's also present in uTorrent and similar programs for this group of developers since like... 2015?. It hides itself under the name of "webhelper.exe" linked with uTorrent and it's been an issue since forever though. Most Protocol programs that transfer files similarly and are under same developers are also infected btw, so yeah... do take care if u have anything like that on ur computer.

In simple explanation, no issue happened on my side with all up to date and no collection of 3rd party app's on my device, only 3rd party app i have is LDPlayer and from it's official source, as even emulators can be hard coded to cuck users from their info with fake pages that also mask themselves as official/try to re-place google recommended pages for example if u search, so, unless u're on Open Source project from github official or in the real official page of most programs, it's just better to avoid as the internet isn't exactly friendly now.
But did kagura games fix this expansion?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Compressed Version
Original: 1.85GB | Compressed: 440MB

- - - -

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes