RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
how is the game version back to 1.5 after i apply the newest patch on kagura ??? the newest version is 2.0, right ???

Oct 6, 2018
okay so I solved the problem! Dont do the PATCH because its broking the save file and you dont need the patch if you are downloading the game ( I downloaded it from the dude who sent it as a torrent in page 42) and just put this save file into www file and the galery should be working fine!

edit: it might be working with normal file in the first page as well I just downloaded the file from torrent cuz its faster and I think if you dont do the patch for the file in the first page it should also work fine as well and also I have no idea about why there is no sounds in h scenes

Last edited:

Enricus11112

Jan 2, 2018
Let's start the game with multiple cutscenes + walking segment into another cutscene ad nauseum. What a interesting way to start a video game said no one ever.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
is there NTR in this? I'm getting mixed signals in the comments.
prays for no NTR
I'm pretty sure it was not 'NTR' but actually 'Cheating', apparently NTR fans are so empathic that they don't think that there's a difference between a story being told exclusively from the cheating female protagonist PoV and a cucked male protagonist doing absolutely nothing of value. No one should feel different about that as well.

Anyway, due to bugs/crashes when reading to fast I did not reach the endings but as far as I was willing to put up with that, the cuck was doing literally nothing, well, he was bedridden if not unconscious even, that I think to recall...

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I'm pretty sure it was not 'NTR' but actually 'Cheating', apparently NTR fans are so empathic that they don't think that there's a difference between a story being told exclusively from the cheating female protagonist PoV and a cucked male protagonist doing absolutely nothing of value. No one should feel different about that as well.

Anyway, due to bugs/crashes when reading to fast I did not reach the endings but as far as I was willing to put up with that, the cuck was doing literally nothing, well, he was bedridden if not unconscious even, that I think to recall...
no the game is ntr because magetano change her feelings people think ntr is about sex but no is matter of change the feelings if you have a girlfriend and she left you for other is ntr if you have a gilfriend and he stay with you and play around with other is cheating the sex is somthing secondary in all ntr games have somthing in coomon the fmc change her felings for the other male at last

Reactions: S3vatari0n

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
To be honest, I am curious about the sequence of the story now. Based on the game's information, no matter which ends you choose, her ends are all doom. As I said previously, I got the feeling the author splits up the story ending to make up four different endings. But we know that due to her mana situation, she does not have a very long life left, no matter which end we choose.

End A: This could be considered a happy end, and since her desperation clinging to her mana, I don't think she will give up on it to live a little longer.

End B: This is a short version of either end C or D, so leave it alone.

End C: Well, they use the tome for sex without care, so sooner or later, the curse will show up around there. The guild is going to jump in, and we are talking about the mage guild that dealt with all these shit years, including they have the whole library now, so I think they have their way to counter those spell or detect it—image Cero's face when he knows his sealing memories of himself and the people around him. Talking about a girl who always thinks about duty now got an IQ drop to the point of not understanding why Cero worked hard for her old value.

End D: Well, the shit shows in this one will be earlier. Not only was she a higher-up in the guild, but she also belonged to a famous family; her sleeping around with a stupid dude becoming a laughing story for the whole town is going to a good reputation story. So, no surprise when they jump in, and pretty sure they will find out. And this time, Cero is not around to cover her ass anymore.

In both ends, C and D, I'm curious how Buzz takes care of her like he always claims when shit comes down hard. Buzy, protect me (LOL) skill acquired. Cero can watch over his lover even if he is not saying anything, I doubt the other party can do that since just a few spells, and he already pisses his pants. I'm pretty sure Cero is not a fan of ntr when he "cut string" with her right on the spot at the end of D, but maybe he could do something to save her behind the screen. The development mocks the stupid cheating couple in all skills descriptions too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kushe and drone4of2

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
no the game is ntr because magetano change her feelings people think ntr is about sex but no is matter of change the feelings if you have a girlfriend and she left you for other is ntr if you have a gilfriend and he stay with you and play around with other is cheating the sex is somthing secondary in all ntr games have somthing in coomon the fmc change her felings for the other male at last

NTR is when you get cheated on, cheating is when you cheat on someone

yawningcanoe

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, the saves posted here have no working voices or sound effects in the replay gallery. I don't know if that's because I'm using the compressed version or what. Is there a working uncompressed version that's not triggering anti-virus?

EDIT: Yeah I'm having the same problem on the uncompressed version as well. Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Flojerazul20

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
NTR is when you get cheated on, cheating is when you cheat on someone
Yes, and you don't have to understand it from a Japanese mentality, they have a term for infidelity called uaki, which is when someone in the relationship sleeps with someone other than the couple. Now we can go into technicalities, but at the end of all the ntr ens change your feelings from one person to another they are in all the games and in all the hentai the fmc sex is a mechanism to produce that sentimental change and then depending on what happens at the end it can be called in different ways like netorare netori or netorase this last one is when Despite having this change of feelings for the other person, he decides to still hold on to her, loving her even if he sleeps with the other person, but netorare is something as simple as cheating on us and it is already somewhat more complicated because the feelings of other people come into play.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Nope, this is hardcore NTR. Cheating is when there's actual consent involved from start, not just for female POV. She's obviously being blackmailed by Chad while male MC is in coma. Both of them obviously love each other at first, but then MC gradually fall in love with the Chad through sex and corruption (reflected by the ending).

neverending0

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah games like these are weird. When playing from a female protag perspective I don't really mind as much (President Yukino is another great ex). However the ones where you play from male protag perspective and watch it all happen feels really bad to me. I'm more into the corruption aspect of it all but not really into the cucking at all.

That being said, like many others here, I downloaded new version of DLC and tried both saves posted earlier. Get a weird img path error from loading those so I'm assuming those were japanese version saves and not the update where they prob renamed the img files. I'll wait I guess...

Oct 13, 2020

1679336509337.png

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
is this the complete version? the japanese one i got have 2.09 gb while this have 1.85 gb

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes