RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
The art is GOOD, the Voice Actress Is GOOD
The NTR Is bad,
Who's sane person who like Getting Cucked??
there will be people who like it people who don't like it depends on who you sympathize with there are people who sympathize with the antagonist then there are people who empathize with the protagonist then there are people who don't like it because it reminds them of a past experience then there are people who like to watch it like a story there are many ways to see something not just one depending on the perspective you take the game changes

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
I see you self inserted as the wimpy virgin alchemist rather than the chad rapist pussy destroyer.
My dude, I don't think the wimpy virgin in this game is that bad. He is willing to take risks, hard-working, and smart, he prepares exact potions for the girl beforehand. He just gets bad luck when the neck chocker gets him right during that time. With a guy like that around, I doubt that stupid yellow dude could do anything, so the author has to take him out of the picture. Also, I don't think he is that wimpy, even with all the memory and love for the girl; once he knows she betrays him twice, he cuts her out of his life right on the spot.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
Honestly really not much of an NTR game. The MC is in love with a clueless guy, but not real wimpy guy. She gets screwed by another guy before they ever have a chance to be an actual couple. So, even when he doesn't get to be with her, it wasn't like they were really together in the first place. So, yeah it has NTR, but its pretty weak. Its more of a (forced) corruption focused game, in my opinion, with some weak NTR elements.

P.S. Some may say what about the flashbacks and how close they were? I would say its still pretty weak since they never were truly a couple due to flaws each character had.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'm just asking, but, IS the v2.02 the latest Kagura-patched version? I mean -supposedly, according KG homepage- it being v4 just doesn't add up...
And yes, the patch (that KG v4 one) otherwise unfortunately just reverts the game from the OP to non-DLC v1.05. Guess KG basegame, then applied KG DLC for game, then patching with v4 should be the way to go. Just wondering if that's the case here...

Also. WTF. I hate no option for having voiced lines skip at click or not; darn. Also, they took out the background moans for it if I read correctly from the comments? Gonna check the DLsite +DLC'd version. This is weird. Did I already say darn?

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Didn't expect that one of my favourite game actually got an update after all these years. Great art and hot sex, would fap again but now with voiced Magetano (auto correct still keep changing it to Magneto lol).

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Too many repetitive scenes with the same CGI, the combat is non existent and dungeon adventures are so boring...The villain is the only sexual partner you get, the only good parts about this game is the quality of the character designs and the storytelling but it's obvious the company that produced it didn't have enough budget to make more images so they resorted to turning it into a pseudo text based game with occasional visual changes and that's it, the music is generic but the voice acting is decent though a big portion of the text isn't voiced....The story has some level of originality to it but it's sadly wasted on a mediocre Nukige title. I would give it a generous 2/5 Don't try just download the save files and watch a couple of scenes because if you watch a couple you've watched them all.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
First if all Thank you for translating this game, we really appreciated it. Second, cant we all get games where We are the ones actually the one doing the cucking, Idk, an adventurer coming into town looking for fame and glory and fucking every housewife in the entire town?

• Haha
Reactions: archedio
3.40 star(s) 71 Votes