RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
What is exactly in the DLC the steam store says its just more voiced lines and some updated CGs and that doesn't warrant another go around for me

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
10 € for

New Voiced Lines
Hear Magetano's voice as you join her on her journey.

New Character Art
Enjoy the story once again with brand-new standing art. Feel the characters' emotions through their expressions and relive the experience of The Curse of Kubel.

-.- Not worth. For that price we could expect at least some new scenes.
It has new scenes after you finished ending C

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
for those who lack moans in the game. taken from the original version.
Mega
just add/replace existing ones. moans will appear in all scenes from the original version. Windows version if that matters.
How I wish it were that easy, but doing it like that would just eff up the version here (99%). Are you saying that you tested it AND it actually works?
------
Nah, only gonna break it. They redid the whole audiomanager bit on account of the voices -not surprisingly- I guess, defo wouldn't work. Also, funny thing (...not really), the DLC'd one actually has all the base moaning and stuff and THEN SOME (so more such files) - after looking at the files.
I guess they were just too lazy to implement them (especially since there IS a voice on-off switch); or if not, then just too incompetent with RPGM MV. Honestly, it probs would have been quite easy and quick for someone who knows what's what.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
So before I waste any more time with this, the whole game is just on some dickriding bullshit, isn't it? Bazria this, Bazria that, and she never fucks anyone else?

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
TheCurseOfKubel-2.02DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
You need to make an account to download it.
Can someone post the magnet instead?

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Squandered potential, nice art but the antagonist being a gyaru in a medieval setting is pretty goofy and the whole rapist shitbag uses magic to win is pretty meh in general. The insane grinding through generic sex scenes seals the deal, just download a complete save for the art imo.

Reactions: drone4of2

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Magetano as a character is pretty much top tier, VO added so much to her, she did a great job. The game could be so much more, I wish it where. An option for complete NTR avoidance. We could see what could be a pure love story, better balancing out the story as a whole. Would Magetano cum that hard on Caro's dick had she never known Bazria's magic cock? We can't know. Caro is as a character mostly invalid, had he not been we could've had soo much more story. Top tier characters, voice acting, (some) plot points, in a sub par game than left soo much out. That's very nice artwork, thanks for sharing. A complete shame that they didn't make it ingame. I still think its a great game.

Reactions: stupid_army

Bru890

Sep 28, 2017
How I wish it were that easy, but doing it like that would just eff up the version here (99%). Are you saying that you tested it AND it actually works?
------
for me it worked. in scenes of masturbation and scenes not based on dialogue, moans are present.

FilthyPOCK

Oct 31, 2018
for those who lack moans in the game. taken from the original version.
Mega
just add/replace existing ones. moans will appear in all scenes from the original version. Windows version if that matters.
This brought back a lot of missing sound effects from the new update, Thank you!

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
for me it worked. in scenes of masturbation and scenes not based on dialogue, moans are present.
This brought back a lot of missing sound effects from the new update, Thank you!
I absolutely don't understand how that is possible... I mean the one in the OP has ALL the files of the 'bgs' and 'se' folders which contain those sounds that your uploaded archive has, PLUS MORE files exclusive to v2.02; and unless they changed out those moans files into empty nothings (which they didn't) for this, absofuckinglutely impossible (okay, 99,9999%) that anything should change.
Guess they could have effed up the encryption??

There's a working save file here not long back, gonna check out with that. Can one of you give an example of a scene which didn't have moans before, but had them after you have overwritten the files, please?

This is just mindboggling...

Bru890

Sep 28, 2017
I absolutely don't understand how that is possible... I mean the one in the OP has ALL the files of the 'bgs' and 'se' folders which contain those sounds that your uploaded archive has, PLUS MORE files exclusive to v2.02; and unless they changed out those moans files into empty nothings (which they didn't) for this, absofuckinglutely impossible (okay, 99,9999%) that anything should change.
Guess they could have effed up the encryption??

There's a working save file here not long back, gonna check out with that. Can one of you give an example of a scene which didn't have moans before, but had them after you have overwritten the files, please?

This is just mindboggling...
not all files are available if you check. make two copies of the game, original and modified, run the very first scene after receiving a letter from katarina, (for this it is unnecessary to go through the dungeon with cero, just skip it.). after the scenes with pictures there will be a black screen with the text of the rules that the basria introduces for you, and already there you will hear sounds that were not there.

p.s
the meaning is that no one fixed the old scenes, they just removed the sounds from the release for no reason, and did not add them for new scenes, but replaced them with some kind of champing sounds in the masturbation scenes. as a result of the modification, the sounds are superimposed on each other and you get the whole picture, and not the slag that Kagura created.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
You need to make an account to download it.
creating an account take like 1 munite even if you use temp mail lmao
We require accounts because it protects users from getting exposed outside of F95 (due to how Bittorrent works), and want to be able to shut down any third party who abuses our network for their gain.
We don't care about the infos you give us. We just need a username and a password, and it can be complete gibberish if you want. It just allows us to manage our service and protect our users.
You can read more about our privacy policy here (it's incredibly short).
Can someone post the magnet instead?
As added info, we don't use magnet links anymore as they're unreliable in a semi-private setting and have caused more issues than not for our users in the past year (torrents not starting most of the time).

If you have any additional questions or issues, we'd be glad to answer them, either here, or on our server.

Bru890

Sep 28, 2017
Helloooo? Is some going to answer my questions? Are there any cheats for this game? What does the DLC even contain? who are you even suppose to complete this game with 20 Mana?
the description of the dlc is somewhere in the previous posts, in this game all the standard cheats for the rpgm engine work and they can be found through a forum search.

Oct 9, 2021
not all files are available if you check. make two copies of the game, original and modified, run the very first scene after receiving a letter from katarina, (for this it is unnecessary to go through the dungeon with cero, just skip it.). after the scenes with pictures there will be a black screen with the text of the rules that the basria introduces for you, and already there you will hear sounds that were not there.

p.s
the meaning is that no one fixed the old scenes, they just removed the sounds from the release for no reason, and did not add them for new scenes, but replaced them with some kind of champing sounds in the masturbation scenes. as a result of the modification, the sounds are superimposed on each other and you get the whole picture, and not the slag that Kagura created.
Did this and it worked nicely (haven't gone deep down so idk if it will pop out errors on later game-depth). During the Maget's first time, there's already the sound difference.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
The VA carried the game.
Main story is alright, it did made me go for Ending A first.

If you play it right Ending A is the one that makes "NTR avoidable".
The first one is more like rape and you can easily avoid having sex with Bazria after that.

Ending B might as well not exist.

Ending C
Kinda wish Cero did more than nothing so Ending C would have a bigger impact.
Like I felt bad for Grandma more than Cero...

Not sure if I want to bother with Ending D since the indoor sex scenes are so grindy for no reason.
Maybe I'll just download a full save for it.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
We require accounts because it protects users from getting exposed outside of F95 (due to how Bittorrent works), and want to be able to shut down any third party who abuses our network for their gain.
We don't care about the infos you give us. We just need a username and a password, and it can be complete gibberish if you want. It just allows us to manage our service and protect our users.
You can read more about our privacy policy here (it's incredibly short).

As added info, we don't use magnet links anymore as they're unreliable in a semi-private setting and have caused more issues than not for our users in the past year (torrents not starting most of the time).

If you have any additional questions or issues, we'd be glad to answer them, either here, or on our server.
Thanks for the info. I was mostly asking for the magnet because the post had no replies. Because I thought that version 2.02 fixed the sound during sex scenes and it was weird, again, that said post had no replies.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes