RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
The VA carried the game.
Main story is alright, it did made me go for Ending A first.

If you play it right Ending A is the one that makes "NTR avoidable".
The first one is more like rape and you can easily avoid having sex with Bazria after that.

Ending B might as well not exist.

Ending C
Kinda wish Cero did more than nothing so Ending C would have a bigger impact.
Like I felt bad for Grandma more than Cero...

Not sure if I want to bother with Ending D since the indoor sex scenes are so grindy for no reason.
Maybe I'll just download a full save for it.
Ending D is the only time Caro gets to do anything, have any agency. Get a full save from earlier in the thread if you wanna skip the grind. It's worth it, I think.

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
The VA carried the game.
Main story is alright, it did made me go for Ending A first.

If you play it right Ending A is the one that makes "NTR avoidable".
The first one is more like rape and you can easily avoid having sex with Bazria after that.

Ending B might as well not exist.

Ending C
Kinda wish Cero did more than nothing so Ending C would have a bigger impact.
Like I felt bad for Grandma more than Cero...

Not sure if I want to bother with Ending D since the indoor sex scenes are so grindy for no reason.
Maybe I'll just download a full save for it.
Ending D is the only time Caro gets to do anything, have any agency. Get a full save from earlier in the thread if you wanna skip the grind. It's worth it, I think.
Most of the grind was for skills, and those skills' description is funny as hell since they are mostly mocking and insulting. I already explained what could happen after each ending a few posts before; it can only go bad to really bad for her. Also, the girl mostly can not do anything without Cero's support; the only time she has to take care of stuff alone is in this gameplay, and she fuck it up "or gets fucked" right on the spot. So, when she decided to cheat and abandon Cero, she signed her own "fuck up certification guarantee."

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
You know you're cucked hard when you grind hard. lash and beat the rapist as a payback, only to get a brown kid ending anyway

Last edited:

limelite

Nov 7, 2018
Are the sex scenes not voiced? Downloaded the game for the first time and played through the beginning and the FMC seems to have voiecd lines, but I get to first sex scene.... and not voiced? really??

Jul 28, 2022
any cheats for this game like infinite mana or gold bc you can't do complete this piece of shit with 20 Mana
So how do install the full save? How do I use cheats in this game?
Go to page 46 and download the save. Then place the downloaded save in the save file within the game files (Curse of Kubel > www> save). You should probably create one save in the game first so the save file will appear within the game files.

Don't think there's any cheats but here's a comment from page 22: "As to how to win the game with lewd level <30, never buy consumables except for mint (reduces lust) and concentrate on earning as much money as possible to increase max mana. Then for the final runs down the dungeon use limited-use consumables from your bf's satchel to buff and complete the run in one day each time. All the terms should become clear once you complete the prologue (about 1h)"

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2022
Did the save file thing doesn't work.
That doesn't make no fucking sense you can't avoid the monsters and you don't increase your mana by having money.
If I recall, there's a merchant right at the entrance before you enter the chasm where you can buy those 'spirit or wine' I think that increase max mana.

Hmmm try the save in Page 40, read the posts.

Jul 28, 2022
Well then I guess I'm fucked. Can't do the full save bc I need to watch the intro. I'd rather kms than waste 1 hour on the intro. Any other ideas.
You don't have to watch it. Just start new game and skip the prologue. Do the manual save, then put in the downloaded save from page 40.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Are the sex scenes not voiced? Downloaded the game for the first time and played through the beginning and the FMC seems to have voiecd lines, but I get to first sex scene.... and not voiced? really??
You probably downloaded a bugged version

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
not all files are available if you check. make two copies of the game, original and modified, run the very first scene after receiving a letter from katarina, (for this it is unnecessary to go through the dungeon with cero, just skip it.). after the scenes with pictures there will be a black screen with the text of the rules that the basria introduces for you, and already there you will hear sounds that were not there.

p.s
the meaning is that no one fixed the old scenes, they just removed the sounds from the release for no reason, and did not add them for new scenes, but replaced them with some kind of champing sounds in the masturbation scenes. as a result of the modification, the sounds are superimposed on each other and you get the whole picture, and not the slag that Kagura created.
I think I know what's happening here. You probably downloaded the effed up Kagura version which was in the OP between 03.18. and 03.20. - which actually had audio files missing and as such bugged (missing voices and probably other shit) scenes.
I double-checked, and your mega upload is the v1.05 Kagura, non-DLC version's audio folder, and the download in the OP now (since Monday this week) has ALL those files already. I think you kinda-sorta fixed the bugged version with the "missing" files.
But I'm gonna check just in case, I guess. lol

-----
You probably downloaded a bugged version
Actually, posts like these gave me the idea.
EDIT: also, a while back I read you (rangabang) were looking for something like this (attached)

Last edited:
Reactions: J-Mboot and nyagura

Bru890

Sep 28, 2017
I think I know what's happening here. You probably downloaded the effed up Kagura version which was in the OP between 03.18. and 03.20. - which actually had audio files missing and as such bugged (missing voices and probably other shit) scenes.
I double-checked, and your mega upload is the v1.05 Kagura, non-DLC version's audio folder, and the download in the OP now (since Monday this week) has ALL those files already. I think you kinda-sorta fixed the bugged version with the "missing" files.

-----
EDIT: also, a while back I read you (rangabang) were looking for something like this (attached)
you are absolutely right, I downloaded version 03.20, it was missing moans and some other sounds, as a result, I added the missing sounds from version 1.03 without DLC.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
you are absolutely right, I downloaded version 03.20, it was missing moans and some other sounds, as a result, I added the missing sounds from version 1.03 without DLC.
Just to be entirely sure that we are on the same page, the downloads in the OP are now the fixed version, and overwriting their files with yours will not do anything (or at most revert back some effects to their non-DLC versions), since they already have ALL those files.
Your upload COULD be a quick fix for the people who downloaded the bugged/effed up version which was in the OP for like ~2 days before they eventually got replaced with the fixed one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And apparently, you.
But I'd suggest for them to just redownload the one in the OP, now.
This is what I was looking for:
Would be nice if there was an option for the voices to keep playing while you proceed with text

Or they could have implemented the vanilla game's moans whenever there wasnt voiced lines
. If you still have the non-DLC (non-voiced version), you can quickly check what I'm talking about with new game, skipping the intro and watching the first scene with Baz (1,5 minutes to get there; when he starts groping -> moans on a loop).
Dem moanz to fill the "in-between voiced lines" parts. But it's like this with the JP DLsite version, so Kagura is not to blame (dev just got rid of them - in the script and/or new audiomanager system - EDIT: or more likely, was just not able to implement them, because they are present in the audio folder, and quite a few is actually touched up; he just wasn't able to code them in apparently, even though probs that was the plan...).

Last edited:

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
anyone else have untranslated lines when looking at the maiden's secret menu? downloaded the game today, and used a full save from a few pages ago.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018

-----
Pixeldrain's link in the OP still has version 03.18. Maybe there are others.
anyone else have untranslated lines when looking at the maiden's secret menu? downloaded the game today, and used a full save from a few pages ago.
Try this save:

Reactions: PandiStelle

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Pixeldrain's link in the OP still has version 03.18. Maybe there are others.

Try this save:
hold on, I have the compressed version, pretty much got all endings. I'm lacking something?
1679667767140.png

I liked that 4th ending tho, absolves the alchemist dude by patrolling her :KEK:

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
So I'm guessing we're not gonna get a patch for the masturbation scene bug. Sucks, 'cause that really annoys the hell out of me even though it's not a big deal, and it's the main thing stopping me from replaying the game.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
So I'm guessing we're not gonna get a patch for the masturbation scene bug. Sucks, 'cause that really annoys the hell out of me even though it's not a big deal, and it's the main thing stopping me from replaying the game.
what's the bug? yeah i think I got the underwear thing triggered early at once scene, but nothing game breaking. Finished the game now and moving on, there might be some translation errors that can be rectified by using Japanese locale. If you go up the stairs there are the workarounds if you really have bugs

Last edited:

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
what's the bug? yeah i think I got the underwear thing triggered early at once scene, but nothing game breaking. Finished the game now and moving on, there might be some translation errors that can be rectified by using Japanese locale. If you go up the stairs there are the workarounds if you really have bugs
Honestly, the only bugs I found during my playthrough were with the masturbation scene and mints reducing arousal by 10 instead of 20, like the text says they're supposed to.
I don't really mind the second one, but the masturbation bug just gets under my skin for no good reason. Guess it's a me problem.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes