RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Rogehentagame

May 12, 2022
Hola alguien puede ayudarme. Cuando llego al final C el mapa me aparece obscuro y puedo moverme en el pero es dificil encontrar todas las escenas nuevas.

VoiderZero

Jan 25, 2019
i dont like maget, she isnt worth cero love. She is a burden to him and always needs his help. And when she tried to do smt alone she fk up so hard. Even in ending A she lies to him and makes him raise a child from a scum

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frumi
Feb 27, 2023
any hero who has a save with all the scenes of the ending c unlocked.
Here, 2nd save has all crystals unlocked 1st one is basically everything except ending C that unlocks upon tower.

i dont like maget, she isnt worth cero love. She is a burden to him and always needs his help. And when she tried to do smt alone she fk up so hard. Even in ending A she lies to him and makes him raise a child from a scum
You´d think she´d at least drink some poison so she doesnt give birth to Bazy´s child, it was basically rape.

Akashin is so much better than this one, same plot with magic retrieval and blackmailing except FMC doesnt lose her virginity to any pig, or let Blackmailer have his way with her body, meanwhile Maget "the Maggot" sucks, she submits in like 3 endings!

MeiQer

Dec 4, 2019
Even in ending A she lies to him and makes him raise a child from a scum
I had assumed she did tell him that much at least, the dialogue mention Cero accepts her "despite all that happened"
The tagline on the title screen: "Att älska, glömma och förlåta är livets tre prövningar."
Is apparently a Swedish idiom that translates to: "To love, forget, and forgive are life's three trials." You can see how those three relate to End A, it almost qualifies as a healing moment for a a bleak story such as this...
Well, until it gets subverted during the corruption endings where she forget Cero, and love and forgive the rapist, lol.

Reactions: kcj300

basheree

Oct 2, 2021
Akashin is so much better than this one, same plot with magic retrieval and blackmailing except FMC doesnt lose her virginity to any pig, or let Blackmailer have his way with her body, meanwhile Maget "the Maggot" sucks, she submits in like 3 endings!
Akashin? I can´t find this game

• Sad

rangabang

May 4, 2021
That doesnt sound like ntr...

Reactions: huntethan2

soul2

Aug 8, 2020
How to disable subtitles/log? It hangs on the screen all the time, and is terribly annoying.

Feb 27, 2023
That doesnt sound like ntr...
NTR or not, DLC content for the game was subpar, you´d think we´d at least get a ending where Cero doesnt get cucked, or maybe something outside of more Bazzy.

It´s basically 3 Bazzy wins Endings, already and only one where he loses, thats pretty boring if you ask me.

• Red Heart

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
so do i just constantly walk around the maze all game? when is the first opportunity to interact with other NPCs?

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Can any1 tell me what ver. is the compress?
is it v2.0? Dlc included? Or not?
or should i just dl uncompress?
I'm using data

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Can any1 tell me what ver. is the compress?
is it v2.0? Dlc included? Or not?
or should i just dl uncompress?
I'm using data
You shouldn't use the compressed version, as it is fucked. Either it was compressed using a not working upload of the game (1% chance), or more likely, screwed up the game files during the compression.
So yes, uncompressed.
Also, what does "I'm using data" even supposed to mean?! lol (... hmm, maybe data plan? :unsure:)

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
You shouldn't use the compressed version, as it is fucked. Either it was compressed using a not working upload of the game (1% chance), or more likely, screwed up the game files during the compression.
So yes, uncompressed.
Also, what does "I'm using data" even supposed to mean?! lol (... hmm, maybe data plan? :unsure:)
Mobile data... its limited...unless i have extra change... everything goes for everyday life kek:poop:(like Home Bills)

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes