RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Predictor

Jun 17, 2021
Help me plz guys, I'm using the newest [2.02+DLC] rar, played from the beginning, it's all work fine but after I sleep in the inn and have to go fine the mayor I can't seem to get in the door, I can move around normally though, does anyone have info about this bug:

Screenshot 2023-05-15 110117.png

I also try downloaded it from pixeldrain again (first time I downloaded from gofile) and extract it again, but so far nothing works. I looked through the thread and saw no one getting this bug so plz help me @@

Oct 9, 2021
Help me plz guys, I'm using the newest [2.02+DLC] rar, played from the beginning, it's all work fine but after I sleep in the inn and have to go fine the mayor I can't seem to get in the door, I can move around normally though, does anyone have info about this bug:

View attachment 2621766

I also try downloaded it from pixeldrain again (first time I downloaded from gofile) and extract it again, but so far nothing works. I looked through the thread and saw no one getting this bug so plz help me @@
Is it bug? I get the feeling you skipped text and missed the point as to 'where to find the mayor'....

Reactions: Predictor

Predictor

Jun 17, 2021
Is it bug? I get the feeling you skipped text and missed the point as to 'where to find the mayor'....
Oh shit you're right, the passage was SO HARD to see though, thank you @@
Also, just to clafify, I didn't skip shit, I'm actually a plot enjoyer, it just that this time I'm kinda blind I guess...

It's probably a bug, or a mistranslation, considering the characters say the mayor is northeast, while the guard near the chasm states it's northwest.
Yeah, I noticed this as well that why I was also distracted trying to find it un the northwest @@

Like, I legit never thought of going to the right when I'm here @@
Screenshot 2023-05-16 082341.png

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Oh shit you're right, the passage was SO HARD to see though, thank you @@
Also, just to clafify, I didn't skip shit, I'm actually a plot enjoyer, it just that this time I'm kinda blind I guess...

Yeah, I noticed this as well that why I was also distracted trying to find it un the northwest @@

Like, I legit never thought of going to the right when I'm here @@
View attachment 2624322
Yeah, when I first played it, I was confused about that as well. I'm not used to being able to walk behind buildings in rpgmaker style games.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
is the one on the 1st page fix? i downloaded it before but theres no backround voice (moaning) or even voice when h-scene

but theres character voice in normal dialogue (non-h-scene), is it me or is it the game prob?

rangabang

May 4, 2021
is the one on the 1st page fix? i downloaded it before but theres no backround voice (moaning) or even voice when h-scene

but theres character voice in normal dialogue (non-h-scene), is it me or is it the game prob?
I downloaded the gofile one a couple days ago and am having no problems

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
what's with the audio ? can anyone explain ? :rolleyes:
(Very likely) The compression have effed up the audio files. About two thirds of the voiced lines (and probs some effects) are missing. You will need to bite the bullet and DL the "normal" version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: J-Mboot

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

View attachment 2621766

That part you need to go to the ruins after you meet the mayor's son, the son stole the forbidden book to lure MC there. I forget who told MC that MC needed to go there. I know the tavern/hotel staff was lure there when someone stated she was missing from previous night to get some supplies.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Finally got around to replaying this with the DLC, and I gotta say it's amazing what quality voice work does for a game. The new C ending is pretty sexy too. It's a much more comprehensive resolution than what we're typically given in eroge.

Reactions: stupid_army

Xeline

Feb 3, 2023
Just didn't end up liking the story writing or the lack of options in this one. Refunded it pretty quickly.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Since my pc is kinda slow I wanted to watch unlocked scenes.
Downloaded the one from Gofiles, tried saves (double one with 88 and 126 lust) - game runs, file with jap name can't load.
Installed Kagura's 2Gb DLC patch - the same.
Previously tried version from nyaa - the same.
Pls halp.

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Since my pc is kinda slow I wanted to watch unlocked scenes.
Downloaded the one from Gofiles, tried saves (double one with 88 and 126 lust) - game runs, file with jap name can't load.
Installed Kagura's 2Gb DLC patch - the same.
Previously tried version from nyaa - the same.
Pls halp.
This is my save that include DLC

Edit: So if you don't have the DLC, i dunno if it's working
Edit2: Try download from gog-games. mine from there.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
This is my save that include DLC

Edit: So if you don't have the DLC, i dunno if it's working
Edit2: Try download from gog-games. mine from there.
Thanks for the help bro, but could you please put this file on any sharing platform since it's impossible for me to dl attachments from here?

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes