RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

MeiQer

Dec 4, 2019
Any news on the other game this dev is working on?
I can't find anything on english forums about it.
A translation for the demo they released would be nice too.
Here's one that I worked on. I'm actually doing one last pass before I throw a thread up on here, but if you want to grab it now... Be warned that it's lengthy.

• Love
Reactions: INNocence and mc625

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Here's one that I worked on. I'm actually doing one last pass before I throw a thread up on here, but if you want to grab it now... Be warned that it's lengthy.

Thanks man, realy appreciate the translation.
Now I can enjoy master Flambery while understanding what's happening.

And yeah the game itself says (and I quote from MTL) the introduction is 10 hours long, WTF.

MeiQer

Dec 4, 2019
Thanks man, realy appreciate the translation.
Now I can enjoy master Flambery while understanding what's happening.

And yeah the game itself says (and I quote from MTL) the introduction is 10 hours long, WTF.

It really is over-indulgently long... This circle makes good girls who your heart wants to save and your dick wants to deprave, though, so I don't mind at all. Here's the thread I threw up, hopefully there can be some more attention on this game, motivating the writer to pull it out of the Ci-en development purgatory it's dwelled in for the last three years.

https://f95zone.to/threads/yasagure...f-viscaria-demo-version.183151/#post-12293514

I mostly only fixed a few bugs and several hundred typos over version 0.98, but I did also add an extra sub-event from a script on ci-en.It's not an H-scene or anything, so only for those who are suckers for character interaction.

Remi187

Mar 2, 2020
This is a great game, to anyone who also likes this, i can recommend Curse of Pleasure, also found in the site.
If you're interested, the dev of THIS game (Curse of Kubel) is working on a new game, but it's taking time. from what i see lots of work, and this time it's 2 girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: basheree

Bl3kB0i

Jun 8, 2021

What does this mean? Are there some parts still left without voice or is it new voiced content thats coming

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

What does this mean? Are there some parts still left without voice or is it new voiced content thats coming
I think they made some voice ASMR stuff in the past. Plus, there is also the other game they are working on.

MeiQer

Dec 4, 2019

That's a new voice work coming out in January. Looks like (You) the listener are in the role of Bazria this time, during those trips where Majetano begs for assistance reaching the tome cellar and gets harassed. A focus on hearing her resistance gradually ebb into moans, etc.
I'm not usually one for inserting as the netori dude, but hey!
Sleepy Cero is one thing, but it was a bit odd for a character as chatty as Bazria to be silent as a ghost in the first ASMR work, after all.

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
I am unable to enter a lot of places and cant get to the northwest side of the city so Im stuck at the mayor part at the start of the game (If there is one bcz there is a road in the west)

Oct 9, 2021
I am unable to enter a lot of places and cant get to the northwest side of the city so Im stuck at the mayor part at the start of the game (If there is one bcz there is a road in the west)
sigh... another issue of not reading properly, wrong end. You need to go to the east... near the 2-gossiping-old-women-market there is an alley

Depraved Lurker

Jul 19, 2023
Hello. I seem to be stuck. After the first expedition into the ruins and buying the paper from the general store, I go back into the inn to have Kelke write a letter to the Alchemist Guild. At that point, I'm stuck at the inn and interacting with the bedridden dude doesn't do anything. Did I get softlock somehow?

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
just completed it and got the c ending(honestly i dont care about the others im fine with just completing the c ending as it left me satisfied)

so here is my thoughts the rest is going to involve heavy spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ragemanger2

Jun 30, 2023
Has anyone got an error when they get to the 4th ending? It tells me the DLC is loading but I get this error: "Failed to load img/parallaxes/!<Japanese text>.png"

Google translates the Japanese text as "Caldesta middle layer_base.png" and that is not in the parallaxes directory

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes