RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
if only you can remove the black dude hair or made it curly to have more immersion would be nice. i would definietly made this my favorite

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
its a classic ntr... BigD=Girl Become a slut..
Atleast the game is forgiving, NTRman is just like any other MC not some Fugly&Smelly

Jul 9, 2020
Okay, something that pissed me off about this game was that there was no auto-text for the dialogue. I found out how to add it in.

Download the file there.

Go to this

...\The Curse of Kubel\www\js\plugins

Cut and Paste Qz_AutoAdvance.js into the above folder

Then go to

...\The Curse of Kubel\www\js

Find the file called 'plugins'

Open it with notepad

At the bottom you'll find a line that says:

{"name":"GraphicsRenderFix","status":true,"description":"放置していると画面がフリーズするのを修正","parameters":{}},

paste under it:

{"name":"Qz_AutoAdvance","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},

Save the thing. Open the game. You should be able to auto-play dialogue with the 'a' key. The arrow at the bottom will turn into another color to signify it works. This should work for all RPGmaker MV and MZ games.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Okay, something that pissed me off about this game was that there was no auto-text for the dialogue. I found out how to add it in.

Download the file there.

Go to this

...\The Curse of Kubel\www\js\plugins

Cut and Paste Qz_AutoAdvance.js into the above folder

Then go to

...\The Curse of Kubel\www\js

Find the file called 'plugins'

Open it with notepad

At the bottom you'll find a line that says:

{"name":"GraphicsRenderFix","status":true,"description":"放置していると画面がフリーズするのを修正","parameters":{}},

paste under it:

{"name":"Qz_AutoAdvance","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},

Save the thing. Open the game. You should be able to auto-play dialogue with the 'a' key. The arrow at the bottom will turn into another color to signify it works. This should work for all RPGmaker MV and MZ games.
Is there a way for voice lines to keep playing even while proceeding text?

3.40 star(s) 70 Votes