RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

VoiderZero

Jan 25, 2019
I had assumed she did tell him that much at least, the dialogue mention Cero accepts her "despite all that happened"
Then its weird thats she crying when looking at cero sleeping at night, and even if its true, she doesnt need to give birth or raise that child right? Can you love and raise a child thats result of a scum rape you? And wont it became another scum like his father? And what ab their child, can they love their brother tho?

Reactions: Frumi

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
is there a way to avoid losing your virginity at the very beginning of the game, it feels so forced and i dont really like games that do that like at least give me choices to pick from and if its for the corruption of the female character there are more ways to do this

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i'd have torched bazria in front of the forbidden tome castle the second he acted suspect, though in reality i'd likely have abandoned him in the dungeon to die, never any point in bringing dead weight around with you. if there's one thing he's got at it's bringing out the sadist in me, just imagining him in a basement strapped to a chair with all the painfull tools at my disposal

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
is there a way to avoid losing your virginity at the very beginning of the game, it feels so forced and i dont really like games that do that like at least give me choices to pick from and if its for the corruption of the female character there are more ways to do this
doesn't seem that forced to me. she made the mistake of letting him near any of the forbidden tomes, she was terrified at the notion of someone (katrina) knowing about the forbidden tomes when she got the letter, you could say any logical person would exit the building when they saw katrina with bazria, but she likely figured he had something to do with the letter and 1) wanted answers and 2) wanted katrina safe so she could kill him. once he grabbed her with her magic gone she instantly went into the freeze response which often happens in rape situations, as most people don't think about fight or flight, and that's exactly what happened, she got terrified because the magic she is used to which could burn him in an instant, and which has always protected her and basically given her an easy life is suddenly gone. basically all her life the only choice she's ever seen in situations like this was to use her magic to kill, being unable to do that she is essentially blank of ideas and doesn't know what to do

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
still have his child tho
as long as it's raised right it'll be fine. sure it's a very dangerous creature being born from a lustfull rapist and a family of immense magical power (if raised wrong could probably turn an entire city or country into sex slaves)

• Sad
Reactions: Frumi

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
the way NG+ is handled in this game is not very well... now, i got ending a on my first playthrough so it's not a direct issue currently to me, but the gallery is saved only per save and not globally in the game itself including endings, AND lascivous points are also carried over the very thing that determines the ending, so for the sake of examples, if you got ending 3 or 4 on your first playthrough it's physically impossible to get ending 1 and 2 on that playthrough, if you want a full gallery you are required to get the endings in the order of A-B-C-D

would have preferred if NG+ started on day 1 y'know after the virginity loss, before any solo runs to the cellar, and only items, mana and scenes are carried over with lascivous points going down to 1 (it was at 1 after that point right?) would give more replay value instead of making it nothing more than scene collection after getting end A

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do you "leave" the end c area so you can get back to new game+ and get the last end (+ back to recollection room)

VoiderZero

Jan 25, 2019
as long as it's raised right it'll be fine. sure it's a very dangerous creature being born from a lustfull rapist and a family of immense magical power (if raised wrong could probably turn an entire city or country into sex slaves)
cero is the one who suffers tho cuz he has to raised a scum child

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
What exactly are the scenes brought by the DLC ? I replayed the game (full fallen route) and didn't see anything different.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
What exactly are the scenes brought by the DLC ? I replayed the game (full fallen route) and didn't see anything different.
the dlc adds in the end c a concept of cruelty to give more sense it is like a cheating diary of magetano and brazia while zero is out and is unlocked after seeing the end c is like an append

also adds voices and scenes with the owner of the inn
It's to reinforce the concept of ntr. They've also added non-sexual scenes so you don't have to replay the game to give context.
It's all in the gallery

mizukinsk

Jul 18, 2020
lol just find out that there already a en translated ver of the game out there, im in the middle of the jp ver story tho, can someone confirm for me if i can bring the saves from the jp ver to en to continue the game? or i have to start from the beginning?

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
lol just find out that there already a en translated ver of the game out there, im in the middle of the jp ver story tho, can someone confirm for me if i can bring the saves from the jp ver to en to continue the game? or i have to start from the beginning?
you need to start from beginning

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes