RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Tried the game. NTR is not avoidable so for me that´s a no. It´s not funny for me unless I have the option to destroy or not to destroy the love
Khm... This is not an NTR game! :sneaky:
More like TR:cautious: and corruption:sneaky:.
You can save their love:giggle: but her first child will look like his true father:ROFLMAO:
It is a bit darker story with no looser like characters.:coffee:
A true hero, a heroine , and the gigolo,.:sneaky:

Last edited:

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017
I still find it funny how people still discussing about whether this game is netorare.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're quite funny because you are putting netorare and netori together when in fact those 2 are in the opposite side of the spectrum. NTR doesn't mean netori for Pete's sake when do will people understand that?

NTR is Netorare has a dark connotation includes in it because the main point of NTR is to induced anxiety and hopelessness in short it connotates negative feelings. Netori is the counterpart tag of NTR instead of me explaining it here's the description of it from VNDB "Rather than fetishizing jealousy and other negative feelings, Netori is a power trip of pulling one over another person and taking something that is theirs."

Never will NTR be mean Netori.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I'm just asking, but, IS the v2.02 the latest Kagura-patched version? I mean -supposedly, according KG homepage- it being v4 just doesn't add up...
And yes, the patch (that KG v4 one) otherwise unfortunately just reverts the game from the OP to non-DLC v1.05. Guess KG basegame, then applied KG DLC for game, then patching with v4 should be the way to go. Just wondering if that's the case here...

Also. WTF. I hate no option for having voiced lines skip at click or not; darn. Also, they took out the background moans for it if I read correctly from the comments? Gonna check the DLsite +DLC'd version. This is weird. Did I already say darn?
I have downloaded some version in the thread and it's with DLC already. I'm not sure about the OP: before it was bugged, but should be updated already to patched v4.
For the Kagura patch to work correctly, I discovered it needs a Windows registry entry to be present and match actual game folder - otherwise it will install only base game update without DLC. Base update is about 400 MB, but with registry entry present it changes to 2 GB.
The Kagura updater looks for the registry path
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Kagura Games\Kubel DLC
- or it's virtual equivalent on Win64. I use Win32, so I can edit it directly.
I did the script that updates the reg key to actual game dir and makes work Kagura update program.
Maybe I will upload later the properly patched game with update setup if it's needed at all (2 GB, so not trivial to upload).

Last edited:
Reactions: kcj300

Bru890

Sep 28, 2017
for those who lack moans in the game. taken from the original version.

just add/replace existing ones. moans will appear in all scenes from the original version. Windows version if that matters.

Last edited:

MeiQer

Dec 4, 2019
...Sorry, but WTF kind of name is Magetano (for a girl)? How do you pronounce that, so I can stop reading her nickname as Maggot. Here we go again with another script/translation I'm going to have to edit to make it sound less cringe.
It's supposed to be spelled with a J, as in "Majestic". Pretty bad blunder on kagura

Oct 9, 2021
I'm planning to play this game to only get Ending C with only sleeping with Baz to increase the LP (no masturbation or anything else, 'date' with Baz in dungeon can be considered). Any suggestion on managing the in-dungeon lust value? The mints dry up too fast to keep up :ROFLMAO:
I tried running one floor per day but somehow it doesn't register the checkpoint, I think I'm missing an info somewhere on this.

Also, is the sleeping with Baz CG randomized based on furthest save file? the one where Maget sleeps closer to Baz as the LP increases.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I'm planning to play this game to only get Ending C with only sleeping with Baz to increase the LP (no masturbation or anything else, 'date' with Baz in dungeon can be considered). Any suggestion on managing the in-dungeon lust value? The mints dry up too fast to keep up :ROFLMAO:
I tried running one floor per day but somehow it doesn't register the checkpoint, I think I'm missing an info somewhere on this.

Also, is the sleeping with Baz CG randomized based on furthest save file? the one where Maget sleeps closer to Baz as the LP increases.
jeez....:WaitWhat:
We have a M typ here:rolleyes:
Dungeon run with Baz gives a timer reset also an opportunity to gain extra supplies.:sneaky:
So you have infinite time and near infinite fucking with Baz until she has the strenght to pass.:geek:
Also in order to register the dungeon level you have to move PAST the check point at the next rest zone.:FacePalm:
In your way to play the dungeon clear bonus are not needed:WutFace:->so use the teleporters to clear the dungeon runs until the last one.:coffee:
Accumulate/save up enough mint for the last round and clear up the dungeon like a bulldozer.:WeSmart:

Sleeping with Baz CG randomized based on Maget's corruption tier:BootyTime:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
10 € for

New Voiced Lines
Hear Magetano's voice as you join her on her journey.

New Character Art
Enjoy the story once again with brand-new standing art. Feel the characters' emotions through their expressions and relive the experience of The Curse of Kubel.

-.- Not worth. For that price we could expect at least some new scenes.

Reactions: FAEN1134

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
Question, does this save have everything in the recollection room unlocked?
The answer, go to the top floor of the inn. I already unlock all the endings in save 1. You can pick the stop point for each ending at the bottom and save it if you don't want a bun in her oven.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I have downloaded some version in the thread and it's with DLC already. I'm not sure about the OP: before it was bugged, but should be updated already to patched v4.
For the Kagura patch to work correctly, I discovered it needs a Windows registry entry to be present and match actual game folder - otherwise it will install only base game update without DLC. Base update is about 400 MB, but with registry entry present it changes to 2 GB.
The Kagura updater looks for the registry path
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Kagura Games\Kubel DLC
- or it's virtual equivalent on Win64. I use Win32, so I can edit it directly.
I did the script that updates the reg key to actual game dir and makes work Kagura update program.
Maybe I will upload later the properly patched game with update setup if it's needed at all (2 GB, so not trivial to upload).
Thanks. Managed to do it with your help - you need a PATH string value, pointing at your game dir in there, for the Kagura patch installer to work as intended.
Unfortunately/fortunately, v2.02 IS the v4 KG updated, as it turns out (files remained absolutely the same after patching). Well, at least now we know! So don't worry about the upload, the one in the OP is the most updated, as of now.

Reactions: ustar

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
10 € for

New Voiced Lines
Hear Magetano's voice as you join her on her journey.

New Character Art
Enjoy the story once again with brand-new standing art. Feel the characters' emotions through their expressions and relive the experience of The Curse of Kubel.

-.- Not worth. For that price we could expect at least some new scenes.
There are new scenes.. Some for a different character and quite a few scenes for ending C

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks. Managed to do it with your help - you need a PATH string value, pointing at your game dir in there, for the Kagura patch installer to work as intended.
Unfortunately/fortunately, v2.02 IS the v4 KG updated, as it turns out (files remained absolutely the same after patching). Well, at least now we know! So don't worry about the upload, the one in the OP is the most updated, as of now.
Just as I thought. Probably my stuff can be useful for future update if any.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes