RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
...Sorry, but WTF kind of name is Magetano (for a girl)? How do you pronounce that, so I can stop reading her nickname as Maggot. Here we go again with another script/translation I'm going to have to edit to make it sound less cringe.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
The only disappointment I have with this game is how she doesn't get raped / used by those adventurer that she talked so much shit to at the beginning of the game. She threatened to burn those 2 guys that picked on Cero in the prologue.

Bazzy is a good villain, but there's only so many ways he can fuck her until it's stale. Meanwhile, degrading her pride and forcing her to service people she previously looked down upon would've been fun. With the way the map is designed at the entrance to the dungeon, you'd think that it'd be full of opportunities to expand some more scenes.

Too bad there's not going to be any more DLCs for this game.

Reactions: ustar

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Cheating is just cheating whenever there is no emphasis on it - "Oh no it's cheating.... anyway". In NTR it needs to be presented as a kink one way or another - there is quite a variety in ways people enjoy NTR.

This game is just barely NTR, mostly due the presence of the cuck in the story. But maybe besides a scene or two the aspect of cheating/betrayal is not present. I feel DLC was to fix that - it clearly stats by putting emphasis on cheating but it kinda forgets that half way and becomes more of the same.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
There is a link above so that you understand it, do not put me on Wikipedia, which is the most inaccurate source on the Internet.
I don't understand the hate for Wikipedia, do your teachers teach you that? Most Wikipedia have sources in their footnotes as a basis for the article. While it's not the most informative website, it is however simplified and summarized for the masses. All form of simplification and summarization in complicated topics can be result in a "lie" or "misinformation" due to it's process. It's very common especially in scientific videos or complicated issues like these.

I checked the article he referenced and the source of the article is about a Yuri title with the almost the same "process" being showed here in this game, so it isn't exactly wrong to reference that article considering the context of the game and the source of the article itself.

I don't care whatever ya'll definition of NTR, I just wanna say Wiki isn't that bad www

Reactions: mackb

penalsquadron

Jan 21, 2019
Holy fuck, that new sequel for ending C somehow make it more depressing than ending D. This is peak NTR content right here and it might make other NTR media feel boring for me (at least for a while).
'Holy fuck' is right, the additional scenes for Ending C was exactly what I was expecting
This may be my favorite NTR game for a while

is this the complete version? the japanese one i got have 2.09 gb while this have 1.85 gb
The 1.85 GB upload is a bugged day-one release, the most recent version which fixes the missing audio is over 2 GB

• Red Heart
Reactions: J-Mboot

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheCurseOfKubel-2.02DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: bananash0t

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I don't understand the hate for Wikipedia, do your teachers teach you that? Most Wikipedia have sources in their footnotes as a basis for the article. While it's not the most informative website, it is however simplified and summarized for the masses. All form of simplification and summarization in complicated topics can be result in a "lie" or "misinformation" due to it's process. It's very common especially in scientific videos or complicated issues like these.

I checked the article he referenced and the source of the article is about a Yuri title with the almost the same "process" being showed here in this game, so it isn't exactly wrong to reference that article considering the context of the game and the source of the article itself.

I don't care whatever ya'll definition of NTR, I just wanna say Wiki isn't that bad www
I don't hate it and I don't think it's useless either, but it's not something to use as a reference. There are always people saying search Wikipedia as if it were the source of truth for the entire universe and many times there is wrong information that is taken as truthful

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
...Sorry, but WTF kind of name is Magetano (for a girl)? How do you pronounce that, so I can stop reading her nickname as Maggot. Here we go again with another script/translation I'm going to have to edit to make it sound less cringe.
Well, you read it in "Ma ge ta no" I believe the Japanese name is usually spelled two alphabets at a time. But the way you called her "Maggot" was not wrong base on her personality in the story. I also doubt they may be the author's intentional since they mock her to oblivion in the skills description.

Reactions: Kushe

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
I mean it's cool but really weird when the only sounds there are, is music, and cumshots. There's settings voice but no voice, and not even blowjobs or the sex itself has any sound effects.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Quick question, did the latest patch fix the masturbation scene bug or not? I'm kinda holding out on that fix before I give it a shot.

Jonbound

Jun 15, 2022
What does the DLC entail aside more scenes?

Does it continue or expand the story?
Newly added portraits for every important character,

Fully voiced Magetano, (I love her voice)

I think 6 new Hscenes for the Magetano,

Ending C (cheating ending) has been expanded,

Some past hscenes have new cg's,

Finally 9 newly added Hscenes for the Inn keeper woman.

I think that's all.

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
Just asking, does this DLC compatible with previous save game? Should I start a new game instead?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
okay so I solved the problem! Dont do the PATCH because its broking the save file and you dont need the patch if you are downloading the game ( I downloaded it from the dude who sent it as a torrent in page 42) and just put this save file into www file and the galery should be working fine!

edit: it might be working with normal file in the first page as well I just downloaded the file from torrent cuz its faster and I think if you dont do the patch for the file in the first page it should also work fine as well and also I have no idea about why there is no sounds in h scenes
I've tried but it seem that when I choose the ending D and the the first option an missing image error appear after a while (when Cero came back to the city after 6 month)

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes