RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Holy fuck, that new sequel for ending C somehow make it more depressing than ending D. This is peak NTR content right here and it might make other NTR media feel boring for me (at least for a while).

penalsquadron

Jan 21, 2019
Just looking at the dlsite link. Did they add new girl? Or is it just heroine with different :unsure: hairstyle?
That's Katrina, the innkeeper girl

what do you mean???

you can masturbate in the game lol
He means this bug
Yep, the first masturbation one became the sniffing version. But it unlocks the 1st masturbation scene in the gallery, it's triggering the right triggers but not the right scenes.
Not gamebreaking by any means, but mildly annoying nonetheless and I don't think KG has fixed it yet

penalsquadron

Jan 21, 2019
Haven't finished replaying yet, but as far as I can tell, the story is still the same
However, Ending C gets expanded upon, and Katrina gets all new scenes too

AzureGrimoire

Oct 17, 2018
Compressed Version
Original: 1.85GB | Compressed: 440MB

- - - -
How is the file? Not getting flagged by Windows Defender?

SauceSage

Jan 31, 2018
FYI you can use any gallery save to unlock the new scenes as the Katrina scenes are unlocked in tandem with your progression to the 4th ending and the 3rd ending is more of an epilogue with many new scenes. Just interact with the NPC in the Gallery room to find the prompt to unlock it. The remaining scenes at the top room of the gallery are just for the backstory and contain no h-scenes as its all for the setup of the intro to the game, Childhood memories with the grandma of Ending 1, and the ruins interludes whenever you reach the end of the dungeon.

Last edited:

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
why the game error when reach ending C when the protagonist/male section?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 71 Votes