RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Just started playing, but I have to say it right away: "Maget" was a poor choice of nickname for the main girl because it's very close to "maggot". They should have gone with Maggie or Maggey, or Mag.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Phonetic name for her was "Majetano". Which was nice. In Polish it is "j" is like "i" so it sounds funny and nice. Magetano is worse IMHO.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I've just got to the point in which you get raped. This game is really sad. I don't know why there is so much story making you empathise with the characters.
Do you get to have your revenge on the rich prick in the good ending?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sounds like this continues the Kagura Games tradition of releasing a game with a ton of bugs.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Really? Game, before translation, was mature. Did translators add bugs?
KG tends to make mistakes during translations that result in script errors or other bugs. I just poke fun at the fact that every release they have results in some sort of bug. At least they are consistent. :)

Jul 20, 2019
Anyone have any idea on how to fix the overflowing text in item descriptions and in the action logs?
Everything about the game is good so far, but the one thing that annoys is me the action log, especially during sex scenes where it's like:
Bazria realised that he

Bazria shoves his shaft in the

Came

Came

Experienced

Reactions: Nick_1357

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, that's a shame, considering that the action log based scenes is a huge part of the game. They seem to be prioritizing Synthax Error debugging for now, but hopefully they get around to the system log messages being cut short as well.

px305

May 6, 2017
I love NTR RPGs, even more when the translation is good, but games where the MC only does stuff with the same guy over and over again its a big turn off for me so im gonna pass this one...:(

SiriusGrey

Mar 25, 2018
This is not NTR ;). This is a romantic story about how a smart and beautiful girl met a real guy:cool:. Who gave her warmth and care. This :poop:childhood friend:poop: of hers is an asshole, he behaved as if his balls were cut off.

He always said that she was his friend. Well, if she is a friend, then don't get involved in her sex life.
What a jerk you need not to say that someone bit you in the dungeon:eek:. You not only endanger yourself, but also the girl

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Can't be bothered actually playing the game. The art is fucking fantastic, though. And the girl is hot as fuck, but what's that saying.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Well the story was good for me at least the ending A. I really like the concept of the story based on but for the H scenes, it was just repetitive of arts for me...

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes