RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
You get it from one of the scenes in the last row, where you have to have completed a solo run 5 times
Oh no.... I already played every posible scene in the game, I only need one travel to the ruins to finish the game and I have all the other conditions as well, maybe it's a bug. In fact in the section of kisses I have everything unlocked except for the last one and the second (wtf)

unravelghoul

Feb 29, 2020
Is the wrapping for the text on the left hand side completely fucked? Even looking at the logs the text cuts off at around halfway across the screen...

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
This game is a gigantic fucking downer, Jesus Christ.
Yep, I agree. I had to take a break from this game after getting past the prologue.

I did enjoy the game though. I savescummed a bit and got Ending A fairly easily, going to try a pure run now. I wish she got her revenge on that bastard even more though.

If anyone knows of any other games like this with a corruption theme, could they tell me? This is the first RPG type game Ive played other than a detective game wich had a very different and more linear playstyle.

Edit: Just finished the game without savescumming or really playing optimally and still got ending A. Regardless, it still feels like a tough game which is satisfying to beat. To the person who was struggling earlier- it's only the first time to the castle which is difficult, it took me six days to do it in this run, but I still managed to get under 30 corruption.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I like the game, I just wish there was more girls involved, I haven't beet the game yet but I'm assuming there are no scenes with fuckarina being fucked by others, or fucked in front of her brother?

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
Yep. I only just figured this out at the end of the second week, trying to get the D ending. I hope it isn't required in order to get that ending, but I kind of suspect it is. :/

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Yep. I only just figured this out at the end of the second week, trying to get the D ending. I hope it isn't required in order to get that ending, but I kind of suspect it is. :/
It doesn't count as a trip through if he's with you so you can farm as much as you need to to get ending d.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Kubels Pillory is really nice, but in comparison with hero thug party it makes you angry that you cant save anything. At least Ending A is not so bad as in Hero thug Party. But that Ending A has this Son with Brown Skin is really urgh. But it makes sense. So the Corruption and Rape and also a little bit of NTR is strong in this one. As Female Protagonist. If you would Play Cero than it would be really fucked Up Like in hero Thug Party.

To all that havent played Hero Thug Party, do it, you will destroy your mood. I mean its really hard NTR and also alot more. I think its not so different from Kubels Pillory. But see for yourself, dont want to spoil to much. Only Kubel got a bit better Endings.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
so... a Female protag game when she only fuck one guy?... well this is an interesting concept but i'll pass

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It's still necessary.

I've gotta say, I enjoyed this game more than most, but it feels like there are actually too many scenes. A lot of the later ones just seem to be redundant repeats of things that already happened in earlier scenes (There are like 4 which basically boil down to, he forces her to say she likes sex all really close to each other.) and the silly "do this 'normally' x number of times" just serves to pad out the time between these already too numerous scenes even more. Honestly, do the first three endings manually (or just ending B if A is too much work since C also requires a bit of grinding that felt pretty annoying as well) and then grab a full save and watch the rest of the scenes with the recollection room. The scenes are named well enough that it's pretty easy to tell when a scene has something you're actually interested in, so no worries about that.

If it was with more than one dude these repeats wouldn't seem so bad, I think. It's just a little bit of fatigue for the one guy.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 71 Votes