RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Why does it tagged as not completed? I heard this game has lot of error and bug. Does it related to that?

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Even thou it feels weird to expect some gameplay in h games ... but this one makes a very sorry attempt to be a game ...the gameplay is rightup boring ... i mean compared to stuff like ruins seeker wich had a solid gameplay loop this game is not even trying to include gameplay

Nov 26, 2016
Even thou it feels weird to expect some gameplay in h games ... but this one makes a very sorry attempt to be a game ...the gameplay is rightup boring ... i mean compared to stuff like ruins seeker wich had a solid gameplay loop this game is not even trying to include gameplay
Literally no reason to add arbitrary level grinding and turn based slog to the game tho. Does it have to be turn based? Nah but considering it's an RPGM game, it more than likely would be. Any game that adds that shit is just padding the length of the game to justify the YEN/$$$. This at least has more gameplay inclusion than holding "Ctrl" in a Visual Novel without being as annoying as sitting in one area beating up Orcs to level enough to clear a poorly balanced boss fight just so I can beat up my own orc to the next H scene.

wafful

May 3, 2019
How to fix this error?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you're getting it during those log scenes (masturbation/sex/outdoor sex that happen inbetween actual CG), you're probably holding down the enter/z key to skip. Hold down the mouse button instead and it should work fine

Reactions: cleanfeel

Akasaki10

Jun 15, 2017
Does anyone know the new patch? I download the original and already 2hours into this game. Don't want to delete and replay it all over again.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
It doesn't count as a trip through if he's with you so you can farm as much as you need to to get ending d.
Thanks for telling me this, I didn't realise.

How to fix this error?
I never found a way to fix this error. Just rememeber to save inbetween each part of the dungeon. This error also appears if you try to reset memories, and I haven't been able to solve that.
It isn't based on holding "z", because even if you press nothing at all, it can appear during/after scenes.
Saying that, I completely missed the patch you guys are mentioning!

Does anyone know how to get the scene where the villain gives you a vial of cum? I received it the first two times I played, but on this third run-through, I have a terribly corrupted character, but have yet to receive that scene. Also, the first kissing scene I don't know how to get, but can see it in the memory room.

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
I installed the english fix patch but still got the syntax error even though i didn't press anything in a masturbation scene

Reactions: TealQuest

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Eh, I found myself actually caring more for her dude and the sweet little relationship they've had since childhood than I care for seeing her become a cock gobbling slut.

I guess the buildup got to my feels. Is there still a chance I will get a good fap out of this?

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Got this error after I set up the fix, can anyone help me? She's at 69 lascivious points and it's at the first stop/coupling on my second time taking the male dude down to the chasm.

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
this game will be better if less grind and repetitive, kinda interesting at first but i got bored when try to get more scene, get x time to unlock scene is kinda oof

and prologue is quite good but went straight to sex too fast, at least have some physical contact/harassment will be far better, also hidden sex is other good option tho but protag is like ded from start

i expect this game gonna be good as Dark Hero Party but now i'm dissapointed, only good ntr game i ever played is Busty Elf Wife by Arvant garde and Summer Color by Shinachiku Castella

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
What with this game? I played it to fap, not to feel :cry:
That's what make it a NTR masterpiece. NTR is only meaningful if it shatter a meaningful relationship... no mercy.

and prologue is quite good but went straight to sex too fast, at least have some physical contact/harassment will be far better, also hidden sex is other good option tho but protag is like ded from start
The antagonist here only have penis for brains after all. There are physical contact/harassment when day remaining reaches 0 and you beg him to accompany you into the dungeon (it appears as non-intrusive pop up as you move around,and you get slowed).

As for the grindiness, it varies based on how far/often we progress in the dungeon.

Translation wise, it is not as smooth as I hope, particularly the female protagonist's name. Could simply short form it to "Meg" instead of what sounds like a maggot.

Design wise, I agree this is not as good as Busty Elf Wife. Have yet to try summer color. I kind of prefer this one over Thug Hero Party.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I can kind of get some of the people being turned off from this.
I personally love the game, but maybe its just cause Im kind of sick of all the low quality RPGM games that have 15 sex scenes that are somewhat decently drawn but just pat out the whole game with traveling a very barren overworld and fighting simple mobs turn-based style.

I like the fact that the dev went out of their way to make a system that cuts most of that crap and introduces a unique mana/arousal-managment game. Some people will find it too simple, and I agree its too grindy overall, but generally I like that the progression doesn't seem to get slower and slower over time and that there is a few bits and pieces that you can change about how you want to play it.

I agree that the first scene could have been handled better and shouldn't have been immediate rape. Maybe a more subtle harassment would have been the better way to go, with following lead-ins into more and more lewd acts with the rules of the book being added in time.

One thing I personally found could have been better - and the game missed it's potential here - is that there were no multiple outfits and ways that the character sprite itself showed the ongoing corruption.

On the other hand, I really love the attention to detail the developer put into all the logs and interactions with the towns people that reflect the state of your decisions. And I really love the lore and story they build around the entire game.

I also understand people being a bit bored with it just being one guy. I personally don't mind that at all, but I can see how this can be a turn-off, especially if you are the type of person who doesn't like that kind of character as an antagonist and would have prefered some other kind of archetype.

For anyone who feels like the game was decent but lacked potential @manuru74 on twitter (the dev) has a sequel in the works. It apparently features 2 different FMCs and a bit of a more complex plot, as well as gameplay improvements. So keep an eye out for that (although a TL will probably also take a long time once its out).

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
this game have many scenes but actually have around 8 base CG i think, all scenes look almost same

i also hope Clymenia will make NTR games in future, but seem he had sick or smt, ci-en post doesn't have any new from jan

Reactions: zibbidibob
3.40 star(s) 71 Votes