RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
if it crashes 50% of the time mtl is a better option. Options are: either play it or no..

But ok, translated images are helpful, but you see all of them before you actually start playing the game, so the order would be: go through tutorial in english version and then play bug-free Japanese version, I guess.
Or you can play proparly translated version and only switch to Jap when it crushes in a way that can't be avoided otherwise, save, and go back (the only crush I got was after masturbating at one point, bypassed by just not masturbating there at that point)
Bigger problem IMO is that much of these random sex/masturbation scenes is either not translated or incorrectly (not) displayed

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
Or you can play proparly translated version and only switch to Jap when it crushes in a way that can't be avoided otherwise, save, and go back (the only crush I got was after masturbating at one point, bypassed by just not masturbating there at that point)
I couldn't use saves from english version in jap version

I get syntax error during masturbation 50% of the time (it is actually more than that, I should say 60-70% actually). its not ONE its all the time. And since entire game is masturbating at the chasm, that makes the game unplayable for me.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The one thing I know for sure is they should of let you skip large chunks of the dialogue and story in one go, rather than skip the text because if you hold the skip button down on endings or scenes they can really slow and drag on. Had to use Xpadder Turbo auto toggle function to one click hands free skip to reduce the agony of holding down the key for ages.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
LOL, Teal just likes to find fault with things for the sake of it :p (This is Xeno on KP)

Workaround: We can play without crashing if we simply hold down left mouse button to speed up the floating text "generic H scene" (instead of Ctrl or Z).

• Hey there
Reactions: TealQuest

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
Workaround: We can play without crashing if we simply hold down left mouse button to speed up the floating text "generic H scene" (instead of Ctrl or Z).
Doesn't work for me dude. I tried all that was suggested on this discussion (not touching keyboard at all, only playing with mouse, with the fix, wo it), still getting crashes in more than half cases. And I think they just fucked up some "memory" related variable, cause I've noticed crashes happen when I get a lot of witnesses. Or when she drops a lot of lust in one masturbation, which again probably gives a memory or something that causes game to crash.

Most probably there's missing (!! intrigue !!) syntax (like " ; ") that translators just skipped (which is common thing with all these amateur modding), and thus every time the game calls for that variable it crashes...

But, whatever. I can play Japanese version alright, instead of this bug-fest...

LOL, Teal just likes to find fault with things for the sake of it :p (This is Xeno on KP)
For the sake of what? Yes I like to point out bugs, cause it should help make better product as a result, IF people care to listen. Obviously, unless this translation was done for some quick money grab on steam.

Last edited:

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Just a question, is this the type of NTR game where you can get a virgin route, or does it force you to play a game with no choice for you to just get more and more corrupted and lewd?

Reactions: chipshandon12

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Just a question, is this the type of NTR game where you can get a virgin route, or does it force you to play a game with no choice for you to just get more and more corrupted and lewd?
If you can't stand the girl getting cuckolded, then NTR is not for you.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
There's no virgin route, but you can easily beat the game with only sleeping with the bad guy 2 or 3 times (one of which being the unavoidable rape) less if you just wanna cheat yourself a bunch of money to buy spirit wine/mint/mana pots.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
If you can't stand the girl getting cuckolded, then NTR is not for you.
I dont say i dont like it, i dont like it when it does not have a virgin route, cause without a virgin route every game ive played up to this point had no RAPE, it had happy rape which i detest as its the worst shit ever existing in hentai games. Whats the point of rape when shes starting to enjoy it on the 1st or 2nd scene.

• Angry
Reactions: Noobeginner

jadezz

Jul 21, 2017
you can only finish the game after the girl gets deflowered by the 'bad guy'. Afterwards it's finishable without having sex with him but there is no additional sex scene.

Personally I rarely like ntr but could still enjoy it cause there is only one guy the girl has sex with. I just assume the 'bad guy' is the protagonist that way and ntr turns to netori :D

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
you can only finish the game after the girl gets deflowered by the 'bad guy'. Afterwards it's finishable without having sex with him but there is no additional sex scene.

Personally I rarely like ntr but could still enjoy it cause there is only one guy the girl has sex with. I just assume the 'bad guy' is the protagonist that way and ntr turns to netori :D
Wel as long as shes not gonna start to enjoy it its gonna be fine.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
lol Kagura games always get that strange kind of hater. Saying that the translation isn't better than MTL is clearly biased.

Also just wanted to say, I did literally say in my comment " Is it just me or..."
Yeah, looks like i missed that.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
The game is fun. I enjoyed the game. Im doing the pure run(no its not. The mc got raped but you can ignore the chad all the way until you finished the game).

I want to tell you guys how did I finished the dungeon without rest in Inn or sleep with the chad to replenish mp/horny meter, butttttt you can get all the ending easily by doing D > C > B then last for A (yes, I think this is part what make people hate this game, I think?).

Because ending A you need to solo and need to have point below 30 to get the ending and I think you get a lot of mana doing D > C > B > A because when you had sex with chad you will gained max mana point. Which is pretty obvious, if you guys hate the "boring" gameplay.

Reactions: Noobeginner

chipshandon12

Aug 23, 2016
i like when a pure route is possible because when you finally give in to the NTR you did actually have the option to avoid it making it better.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
The game is fun. I enjoyed the game. Im doing the pure run(no its not. The mc got raped but you can ignore the chad all the way until you finished the game).

I want to tell you guys how did I finished the dungeon without rest in Inn or sleep with the chad to replenish mp/horny meter, butttttt you can get all the ending easily by doing D > C > B then last for A (yes, I think this is part what make people hate this game, I think?).

Because ending A you need to solo and need to have point below 30 to get the ending and I think you get a lot of mana doing D > C > B > A because when you had sex with chad you will gained max mana point. Which is pretty obvious, if you guys hate the "boring" gameplay.
Zerging A first is not hard either. Just make use of some mint and masturbate along the way. You would only generate a few LP at most. If you want to use to skip function, they stockpile some super spirit wine to cover the cost... but it is manageable without skipping.

Doing it A>B>C>D means we don't have to reacquire those Memories. D>A>B>C means we only need to re-acquire it (reset) once.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 71 Votes