RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Some texts are still being cut off in the generic sex scene.
1596474613261.png

They did fix/re-translate the memories & description, so now we can actually see what is need to trigger the memories.

Reactions: blackjack1

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Some texts are still being cut off in the generic sex scene.

They did fix/re-translate the memories & description, so now we can actually see what is need to trigger the memories.
Well, at least that's better than before where text got cut off after 1-2 words. Also, care to share the newest patched game or where you got it? Nvm, i found it easily with a bit of search but the download speed is slow af.

Last edited:

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
Well, at least that's better than before where text got cut off after 1-2 words. Also, care to share the newest patched game or where you got it? Nvm, i found it easily with a bit of search but the download speed is slow af.
can u share the link?

p2969954

Jun 14, 2017
Agreed with the other guy asking, can you possibly share the link, or upload a zip of the newfolder?

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Well this was a mood killer. I enjoyed it until the NTR... It's not like I didn't know it was coming, but first rule of NTR. I shouldn't care about the characters! You give me the whole touching background that by the end I feel like a jerk for wanting NTR before. It would be okay if I could resist, or something but this game doesn't have multi endings...in the end it's just not for me. Good looking game, and compelling enough story, but I'm going to pass on the rest.
Uhm, odd rule since that makes the NTR quite tame. The more you care about the grils the more intense the feeling is so perhaps it went to a point where its too much for you. I ran into that actually on My New Life when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Couldn't take it at 1st since she's the only one the protagonist didn't have sex with so that hit deep VERY DEEP. It hit me quite wrong coz of the drugs and forced thing but then i remembered i've been playing games with that sort of story happens so then i thought huh i was pretty naive "Good Job for the developer coz he actually got a reaction from me with his NTR" by the end of the day that's what NTR is so i embraced my inner degenerate and took it down swinging.". So i disagree about this rule of yours about NTR and not caring about the grils coz that actually defeats the purpose of NTR since you didn't care about them to begin with so how is that NTR "OK abit too much so lets just say MILD NTR". You can only grow too strong imma ryt to take this kind of kink but that's what the leveling part of life is, just keep leveling ur degeneracy.

Mizeha

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone have a link to a download for the game with the new patch? Or at least the folder that got updated in the patch? Would like to play this without half the words being cutoff.

candymanmaster

Dec 4, 2017
Then the story of this game did its job. NTR that shatters a supposedly unbreakable bond, and making us sympathize with the victim is truly a good NTR. Also, the different outcome from ending B/C/D get us thinking...
Exactly. The initial time it sets to build the story and make us care for the character has good impact when the NTR comes into picture. This is a good NTR game. I am still on route to finish the game.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
This game screams for a pregnancy route. There are even some routes where the MC will fantasize about getting pregnant with the "bad" guy's baby! She gets creampied over and over again and she gets to the point where she begs him to creampie her and clamps her legs around him so he can't pull out (not that he wants to). I can't believe they didn't take it one step further to have her have a nice big baby bump when her childhood love wakes up from his coma...would have been a good way to top it off.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes