RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Rodus2

Jan 13, 2019
v5 patch from kagura has released , dont know if fix those erros , you can aply that on the 1.02

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Went back to the game cause I really enjoyed it but after masturbating the game would always give me an error so I tried avoiding doing masturbation with Mage but still got an error after a sex scene so I guess I will just wait untill I can upgrade it.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Go to Kagura Games website linked in the op and get the patch to update your game.
Thank you.

EDIT: It didn't work. I got a pop-up saying "Error: Game exe not found!" & "Error: Must be installed on STEAM version of the game."

What should I do know?

Last edited:

stoupsolow

Dec 8, 2019
Quick question/rant for vanilla people: I always ignore vanilla games, cause its not my thing, so not only do I not download those games, but I especially don't leave comments on games I don't enjoy. So the question is, do NTR people invade your threads bitching about how it sucks and how they hate vanilla, or do you people just really want to ruin other people's fun? Seriously, if you don't like it, just leave the thread and download games you DO like, why complain about something that's clearly not made for you? Can't we all just get along, at least when it comes to pr0n?
I don't know what NTR fans comment on vanilla eroges, but you're bugging if you think people don't shit on vanilla hentai/eroge lol.

Reactions: SwordofHeaven

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Ending D was rather disappointing I would really rather they did not fade to black after her infidelity was found but rather time skipped again to Maget either pregnant/a full bimbo with piercings/ or just serving Bazria as it stands a fade to black just seems unsatisfying.

Reactions: nyagura

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019

Basically makes fixes 90% of the issues of text being cutoff in the adventure log.
WARNING: I have gotten syntax errors while doing normal sex with Bazria so get the english fix off of the OP and save often.

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
I played this and pretty much saw everything even if I skip most of it. It's.... really unsatisfying. As far as the sex scenes goes, it's kind of bland, as there isn't much variety and there was just too much with Bazria which just didn't grab me. So going through the corruptive endings are just tedious for me, but probably not as torturous as the people who went for Ending A without using any cheat.

And speaking of Ending A, it made me really salty. I'm actually semi-invested in both Maget and Cero, as I found their backstories to be somewhat compelling. And at the start of it, I really like Maget doing her revenge on Baz - "I never knew that nights could be so short," was one hell of a badass line. That is until the last ten second of Ending A where her son shows up and he has brown skin (Bazria's), then asking why she cried while Cero was sleeping last night. Really? Despite all the management you have to do to get Ending A and how there's actually less of the story in Ending A (you don't even get the explanation why Maget found the cure to Kubel's Curse funny/ironic) they just have to add some sad What A Twist at the end?

Don't get me wrong, I like NTRs, but I also like vanilla. If you want to go one way, then go all the way, don't do some stupid bait-and-switch literally ten seconds before the end of the "True Ending". And if you're going all the way, then make sure that the characters are entertaining. Bazria is just some smug "Just admit you enjoy it" from start to finish, while Maget is just "can't help but feel good," from start to finish. For about 60 slow sex scenes. When you're not invested, and in fact more invested in the reverse, then that's just excruciating.

But I dunno, maybe that's because I went for Ending A first, so it was just so disappointing because Maget and Cero got decent characterization there making me latch on to the two first and Bazria is just so boring from his first impression.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes