RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
That's nice to know. Didn't know it was a requirement, but I think I completed all paths in the same playthrough. Starting with A, then B, C and finally D. So I already had ~9 solo clears.

Meilancholiaa

Nov 26, 2020
i do not like when female protagonist does not have choice and just gets raped
Right? An optional NTR route is one thing, but an unavoidable rape of the female protagonist by a scumbag and then 4 routes where even the good end is bittersweet sucks. Feels like I myself have just gotten raped.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
That's nice to know. Didn't know it was a requirement, but I think I completed all paths in the same playthrough. Starting with A, then B, C and finally D. So I already had ~9 solo clears.
New player here, just started the game. Could I bother you to please list how to get each ending to a new player in a TL;DR with least spoilers, and if it's possible to do it in one run? A, B, C, D (if that's all of them).
Don't want to waste TOO much time going around like a headless chicken if someone experienced already has all the info. Thanks in advance.
Also what's with the entrance not being enterable for the house left of the two girls with stalls in the center of the town?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
New player here, just started the game. Could I bother you to please list how to get each ending to a new player in a TL;DR with least spoilers, and if it's possible to do it in one run? A, B, C, D (if that's all of them).
Don't want to waste TOO much time going around like a headless chicken if someone experienced already has all the info. Thanks in advance.
Also what's with the entrance not being enterable for the house left of the two girls with stalls in the center of the town?
As for the latter, it will unlock once you complete prologue. As for the former, once you complete prologue you can enter memory room on 2nd room of the inn, and it shows requirements for endings. You need lewd level <30 for ending A, higher numbers for more corrupted endings.
As to how to win the game with lewd level <30, never buy consumables except for mint (reduces lust) and concentrate on earning as much money as possible to increase max mana. Then for the final runs down the dungeon use limited-use consumables from your bf's satchel to buff and complete the run in one day each time. All the terms should become clear once you complete the prologue (about 1h)

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
As for the latter, it will unlock once you complete prologue. As for the former, once you complete prologue you can enter memory room on 2nd room of the inn, and it shows requirements for endings. You need lewd level <30 for ending A, higher numbers for more corrupted endings.
As to how to win the game with lewd level <30, never buy consumables except for mint (reduces lust) and concentrate on earning as much money as possible to increase max mana. Then for the final runs down the dungeon use limited-use consumables from your bf's satchel to buff and complete the run in one day each time. All the terms should become clear once you complete the prologue (about 1h)
Thanks, reading the previous comments made it out as if there were way more requirements that had to be figured out than the memory room would lead to believe.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
can't enter in the major house lmao
also who hell hide the roads like this.. spent 15 min just to find where to go in the first part of the game...

LEET

May 29, 2017
Which is extra stupid writing since we talking magic and alchemy world where aborting goblinspawns should be a no problemo. smh
Could be a religious country where abortion is considered sinful and that the church would be determining the fate of the child after birth. Hell, what if the church is actually run by orphaned goblins born through rape who wish to preserve the life of other unwanted children?

How do I unlock public sex?
and please tell me in detail I am what you call
A idiot
If you mean in the dungeon, you unlock it by going through and increasing her lust which lets you masturbate and bring the guy along to the library. If you mean in the town, sadly that never happens.

Reactions: Cuck man

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
is there a way to get rid of the white text notifications on the left side of the screen they just stay there until new notes show up even if I change areas or have had lots of time pass.

messages such as: -- insert actions and nouns in x/n spots
-x npc- is doing -n things-
-pc- noticed that -x npc- is doing -n things-

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hi folks

I am only on prologue right now - meating Bazra in the Chasm for the first time. I hear the game has 4 diffrent endings depending how much you sleep arround ?
I think I will try to go for the most corrupted ending to see the most at 1 playthrough.

Are there maybe saves somewhere avaliable with the other endings - just so I can check them later ?

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes