RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Wait he's remastering the game? I thought he was making a new one based on the Upcoming new game on his Dlsite page?

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Still no pierced or bimbo magetano a shame it really does seem to be the natural end point to the bad end.

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone has full steam save ? I got to a point where it became too repetitive.. so wanna just enjoy rest of the scenes. Save on main post broke bunch of translations. (and I were dumb enough to not backup my almost finished playthrough)

durano

Sep 18, 2019
New updates on Twitter with new CG, screenshots of the new recollection room + new blue costume on @mahit0 and @manuru74 (I can't post links)

Jan 9, 2018
Did the dev stop working on the new game, and is just making Kubel DLC now?
I can't find this game on DL-site or anything. Just broken links :(
View attachment 1415502
yeah basically his main focus is the DLC for kubel. but uno when u list a new game on dlsite I think u can only list it if ur can complete it in a year or something like that so he reomved it cuz he knew hell need moore time.. something like that

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
btw bro dunno if im the only one but I dont find any girl this artist has drawnh thats hotter than majetano... this new game and his work on that purple hair girl game too
I mean, I think Majetano is cute as fuck but so are the other two girls. I'm just sad I'm not gonna get to play that other game for at least like 2 more years at this rate. Not sure a DLC is gonna be better than a whole new story with other people. :(

Reactions: thevideowatcher65
Jan 9, 2018
I mean, I think Majetano is cute as fuck but so are the other two girls. I'm just sad I'm not gonna get to play that other game for at least like 2 more years at this rate. Not sure a DLC is gonna be better than a whole new story with other people. :(
the artist has a pixiv u can buy for 66p nd see all his kubel art ill send some inabit
not the games cg, but some of the new girls art

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
As far as plans go. On Ci-en he talks about moving back to the game when Kubel DLC is done. I think he has a good portion of the game done already, but he wanted to get Kubel DLC out as a change of pace, to keep up his motivation. Either way he already talked about moving back to the other game afterwards. If I had to guess Id say its probably due early to mid 2022.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Are there any cheats/game file edits you can suggest to progress more efficiently? The repetitive mechanics and mana drainage are fun at first, but utterly bothersome at later stages. Thank you!

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Demo (free and paid) of the full version with voices and extra scenes that they worked on should be out about now if I understood that correctly on Ci-en. Though Im not quite sure where.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes