RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

fgsfds4321

Jul 29, 2020
I never found an answer to this, but do the skills you unlock while playing the game actually do anything or are they just a kind of achievement system?

lunatictaker

Jul 31, 2020
How do you guys power through to get ending A? Lust accumulate too fast and everything cost a ton of money, horde of mobs simply trying to zerg rush me, sometimes games like these are even less affordable than Souls series

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How do you guys power through to get ending A? Lust accumulate too fast and everything cost a ton of money, horde of mobs simply trying to zerg rush me, sometimes games like these are even less affordable than Souls series
Don't buy anything but max mana increasing item, masturbate to keep lust in check, use the option to start dungeon from the beginning for the first few days in a week.
Once your corruption is getting closer to 30 start buying (and using) lust reducing items.
Use finite use medicine from your bf satchel, it halves passive lust gain and efficiently quadruples your max mana.

Reactions: lunatictaker

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is there a way to stop the masturbation and sex sequences halfway?

Sometimes I have ~20 lust and I go to a masturbation spot, but she continues way longer and gets caught after she's at 0 Lust.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I've seen this asked multiple times here but no one has answered how to do it. Has no one achieved the "fuck buddy #16" ending?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've seen this asked multiple times here but no one has answered how to do it. Has no one achieved the "fuck buddy #16" ending?
If you look in the memories section I believe this is the memory you have to have:

FB #16.png

I got it pretty early I believe.

I don't know if the other factors required are difficult, but I could imagine that it's between soloing the dungeon or doing it with Bazria. Not at all sure about that.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
If you look in the memories section I believe this is the memory you have to have:

View attachment 892074

I got it pretty early I believe.

I don't know if the other factors required are difficult, but I could imagine that it's between soloing the dungeon or doing it with Bazria. Not at all sure about that.
Does getting this actually change the ending at all? I've already gotten the other endings.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does getting this actually change the ending at all? I've already gotten the other endings.
I don't know... but when you look in the recollection room it says that specific memory is required both in the ending sequence and at the end of the Bazra events. (just before the one that's locked)

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I played some more after posting and just got the Event message that next up is Fuck Buddy #16. This message came up right after having sex with "Bazy" and proclaiming love for him for the first time. I don't know if those two things are connected or coincidence, but I'll post tonight about any effect it has on the ending. I currently have her with 5 solo runs and 5 runs with Bazy, as well as well over 200 corruption.

Last edited:

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Ok, I finished the game again trying to find out what a "fuck buddy number 16" ending is. While I did get that Memory, I also had Lascivious points at around 240 and Lascivious Level at "Max", and I visited the room in the inn to see if I had all the crystals activated and I did.

Disappointingly, I think I got the same "D" ending I got before, so I still don't know if fbn16 has any effect on the ending at all. Oh well, I tried.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Ok, I finished the game again trying to find out what a "fuck buddy number 16" ending is. While I did get that Memory, I also had Lascivious points at around 240 and Lascivious Level at "Max", and I visited the room in the inn to see if I had all the crystals activated and I did.

Disappointingly, I think I got the same "D" ending I got before, so I still don't know if fbn16 has any effect on the ending at all. Oh well, I tried.
I'll try to speedrun it and report back.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I used a script to complete it faster and didn't look at the scenes to avoid spoiling myself..

I found out that if you have:
  • All outdoor sex scenes
  • All sex scenes with Bazra up to the one where you get "Fuck Buddy #16"
  • Completed the dungeon 6 times with Bazra.
... then you will be eligible to get Fuck Buddy #16. After that you have 1-2 scenes more and then you can get ending D.

Ending D is much more detailed than the others... I ended up quitting the game before I'd seen it all to not spoil myself.

NB: I can't guarantee that the criterias are 100% correct. Some may not be necessary, others might not be enough. I did notice however that after my 6th dungeon run with Bazra where I completed the last outdoor scene, the Fuck Buddy #16 scene came in his mansion the day after.

ReinzKing08

Nov 18, 2020
Help! I want to obtain Ending D but I couldn't get it and the game kept looping the days. I already obtain "Fuck Buddy #16". Is there something I miss?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Help! I want to obtain Ending D but I couldn't get it and the game kept looping the days. I already obtain "Fuck Buddy #16". Is there something I miss?
need to unlock every other scenes, kiss section, public exposeres etc.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You need to go to the labyrinth with bazra 6 times. Then you get the next 2 events. Read my earlier post.

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes