RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes
Mar 12, 2018
So, I finished the "prologue" and the guy got bedridden. Would it be the case for the rest of the game and he would be kind of inexistent until the end? Then IDK why people say that it is a good NTR. About 1 hour of build-up isn't very good by NTR standards, moreover so if after this male lead gets out of a picture altogether. I guess that after the first few hours you'll forget about his existence completely, lol.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
This game screams for a pregnancy route. There are even some routes where the MC will fantasize about getting pregnant with the "bad" guy's baby! She gets creampied over and over again and she gets to the point where she begs him to creampie her and clamps her legs around him so he can't pull out (not that he wants to). I can't believe they didn't take it one step further to have her have a nice big baby bump when her childhood love wakes up from his coma...would have been a good way to top it off.
She technically got pregnant by him in every ending. The "good ending" only requires you to have sex once but she still got pregnant with his kid there so he already imprenganted her when he took her virginity.

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
She technically got pregnant by him in every ending. The "good ending" only requires you to have sex once but she still got pregnant with his kid there so he already imprenganted her when he took her virginity.
Somehow I missed that!

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
is this the kind of game where she get a curse that force her to have sex/she get overexcited and can't resist?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Excuse me, but does anyone happen to have all the Enduring Memories/Skill? I'm 4 hours in, but still can't get some of them to max... Thanks in advance!

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Hello fellas, I have entomophobia (extreme and persistent fear of insects) and even though usually I can cope with looking at insects in games (usually, I can't play Fallout because of the bloatflies/bloodbugs for instance), I have in the past been caught by surprise with a sudden insect x female sex scene. Considering the very adverse effects that scene had on me for about a week's period, I now am reluctant to try 2D/RPG games. Is there anything like that in this game? Thanks!

PS - I know it has no "beastiality" tag, but neither did the other game.

Jul 20, 2019
Hello fellas, I have entomophobia (extreme and persistent fear of insects) and even though usually I can cope with looking at insects in games (usually, I can't play Fallout because of the bloatflies/bloodbugs for instance), I have in the past been caught by surprise with a sudden insect x female sex scene. Considering the very adverse effects that scene had on me for about a week's period, I now am reluctant to try 2D/RPG games. Is there anything like that in this game? Thanks!

PS - I know it has no "beastiality" tag, but neither did the other game.
Just sex between humans :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ankhesenamun

Nermie01

Aug 12, 2018
Here's my question. Listed in the worst ending she has sex with the asshole in front of her former boyfriend, apparently insulting his dick size and ability in bed? Except... she was a virgin before all of this happened, so when would she ever have seen his dick nor know how good in bed he is? Maybe he is the most compatible person to her body in the entire world and she just didn't find out because they never had sex?

NTR stories never make much, if any, sense... but this one goes the extra mile into stupidity.

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Here's my question. Listed in the worst ending she has sex with the asshole in front of her former boyfriend, apparently insulting his dick size and ability in bed? Except... she was a virgin before all of this happened, so when would she ever have seen his dick nor know how good in bed he is? Maybe he is the most compatible person to her body in the entire world and she just didn't find out because they never had sex?

NTR stories never make much, if any, sense... but this one goes the extra mile into stupidity.
Disclaimer: I have not played the game. Initially interested in the NTR, but I found out the game has major flaws.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nermie01

Aug 12, 2018
Disclaimer: I have not played the game. Initially interested in the NTR, but I found out the game has major flaws.

Ok, so the question is then...

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
Ok, so the question is then...

Good thing with RPG Maker MV games, I don't have to play it to read the text. All the text is in \www\data\Map*.json files.
In Map262.json, Cero says:

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes