RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Zerging A first is not hard either. Just make use of some mint and masturbate along the way. You would only generate a few LP at most. If you want to use to skip function, they stockpile some super spirit wine to cover the cost... but it is manageable without skipping.

Doing it A>B>C>D means we don't have to reacquire those Memories. D>A>B>C means we only need to re-acquire it (reset) once.

When I say pure, I stay at low as possible as I can with LP. Its a bit harder than D>A>B>C. Its hard for those who do not know how to manage thing and the gameplay is "boring" that people underestimated it. Thus, D>A>B>C is recommended. Its hard for me because I reach the cellar only just for one day instead of using the Inn and the Chad to replenish mana/horny meter and didnt abuse all 7 days to managed all the resources. Honestly, mana is not an issue, but how you manage your step/horny meter is the important one in the game. You can masturbate and reach ending A easily but it lose the purpose to be "purest" run. Yes, its stupid but the gameplay make me to do this. Ughh.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Well this was a mood killer. I enjoyed it until the NTR... It's not like I didn't know it was coming, but first rule of NTR. I shouldn't care about the characters! You give me the whole touching background that by the end I feel like a jerk for wanting NTR before. It would be okay if I could resist, or something but this game doesn't have multi endings...in the end it's just not for me. Good looking game, and compelling enough story, but I'm going to pass on the rest.

• Sad
Reactions: n0pe

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Is it really netorare if she doesn't have a boyfriend or husband (or wife) thats being cuckolded?
Yes and no. That question can only be answer by truly yourself. Try play the game first and tell us how did you feel about the game.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
The Curse of Kubel Walkthru (クベルの首枷病)

This work is a NTR - Japanese acronym for Netorare, meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

This is an eroge genre that are recommended for those that are willing to spend time to read and follow the story. MTL does not do this genre justice, and thankfully Kagura Games did an okay translation of it. If you are already bored from reading this, then this game is probably not for you, and you are better off enjoying the CG gallery somewhere and move on.

In this particular game, you get to control the heroine instead of the lame male protagonist, which is a plus in my books as you have full control of what the heroine does. Please note that I will refer to the MC as Mag and not "Maget" (which sounds like maggot to me) :p

Walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm keeping this with me! Since I'm going to try it tonight... And may I ask something about the ending... For example, after I got the ending A, does the game end? As from the way the endings were explained, I don't think it ends... But confirmation is important, right?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I'm keeping this with me! Since I'm going to try it tonight... And may I ask something about the ending... For example, after I got the ending A, does the game end? As from the way the endings were explained, I don't think it ends... But confirmation is important, right?
You get back to the last week (needing only one journey to library for endings), keep all the skills, money, etc., and can reset sexual skills in the gallery (this can be buggy in translated game). You can also unlock all non-ending scenes in the gallery.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
It continues just before the ending and leave you back in town, so your progress continues (and have the ending unlock).

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
You get back to the last week (needing only one journey to library for endings), keep all the skills, money, etc., and can reset sexual skills in the gallery (this can be buggy in translated game). You can also unlock all non-ending scenes in the gallery.
So, it's basically like this; you're returned to the part before ending after you've done an ending? Thank you!

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
Well this was a mood killer. I enjoyed it until the NTR... It's not like I didn't know it was coming, but first rule of NTR. I shouldn't care about the characters! You give me the whole touching background that by the end I feel like a jerk for wanting NTR before. It would be okay if I could resist, or something but this game doesn't have multi endings...in the end it's just not for me. Good looking game, and compelling enough story, but I'm going to pass on the rest.
Then the story of this game did its job. NTR that shatters a supposedly unbreakable bond, and making us sympathize with the victim is truly a good NTR. Also, the different outcome from ending B/C/D get us thinking...

Reactions: candymanmaster

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Then the story of this game did its job. NTR that shatters a supposedly unbreakable bond, and making us sympathize with the victim is truly a good NTR. Also, the different outcome from ending B/C/D get us thinking...
Well... Actually, NTR is not my cup of tea... But... Curiosity got me, so... I'm conflicted to know the ending by myself... Or asking for spoiler... Uuuu... I'm pathetic...

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
To be honest, story and drawings were reaaally good. But, I was expecting to see some more stuff with other than mayor's son (cant remember his name, ba-smth). Also, It kinda resemblance Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea. For me drawings in this one is better. But CGs and hentai scenes, Marle beats it.
So, Im looking for games like these two. And sorry if I have grammar mistakes.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Why is no one addressing the text wrap cutoff? In both scenes and the auto flow text, there is text wrap and it is cutoff. This is 1.0.2, a serious bug

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Okay, I got the full save because the game bore me to death and every single one of the scenes is with the exact same guy. Barzia. Which leds me to believe that the dev just doesn't know what NTR even means. This game is just about the female MC having a new boyfriend. I swear they could've implemented one single scene with another dude that is not Barzia and that would be the only NTR scene of the game.
I don't think you know what NTR means. Netorare means that the protagonist's girl is stolen, though games where you play as the stolen girl aren't too uncommon either. That doesn't mean that she's stolen by multiple people or that she's passed around, just that she isn't with the original guy. This is still Netorare even if you'd rather multiple characters fuck her.

Personally I think this kind of story is more well suited to Netori, or the player being the villain. It would probably allow for more freedom and more girls to corrupt. Cero being pretty much a non-entity also helps this idea and Bazria being the only one to get laid makes it more plausible.

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED
I found this so thought sharing it here. Not everybody want's to play this game but may want to know how it ends.
All the credit goes to Michaelman89

I played this game once, when i came out because the CG's are amazing.
I'm tho abit sad it NTR focused. Not my cup tea. but people that like NTR will love this game.

blackjack1

Jul 22, 2019
patch v4 (v.1.0.3) came out..
can someone confirm what they been fixed.

official website patch link

Reactions: Nick_1357
3.40 star(s) 71 Votes