RPGM Completed The Curse of Kubel [v2.02+DLC] [Yasagure Kitsuenjyo/Kagura Games]

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
Well the story was good for me at least the ending A. I really like the concept of the story based on but for the H scenes, it was just repetitive of arts for me...
I kind of agree, the dialogue is really good and carried the scenes especially to emphasize the slow corruption, but the H scenes could have more variety. It seems to me most of the scenes are a tad too close to the screen for my liking, a good balance would probably be best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thant San

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Well the story was good for me at least the ending A. I really like the concept of the story based on but for the H scenes, it was just repetitive of arts for me...
You're absolutely right about this. I love the story and dialog in this game. However, the hentai scenes are pretty boring as you proceed the game.... It's just one guy, and seeing him time after time is not a great experience. It could be better if we had some scenes with those bandit, you know those two guys we met at the beginning of the game.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Ending A is impossible to achieve. Any tips ??????????
Not impossible but annoying due to the RNG of the dungeon. Some general tips that worked for me are to spend your money on potions whenever you can. You're not going to use it to buy anything else anyway so there's no real reason to save it up. Never use the shortcut thing since as they explain in the game using it reduces your total mana whereas going through the dungeon manually gives you a bonus and increases your mana. If you go to the childhood friend's bag he has a bunch of stuff that helps you but since it's limited I'd save it for later on. Try to avoid masturbating as I believe it raises your lascivious stat and to get ending A you need 30 and below. And lastly just save a lot before you enter each floor because RNG can screw you over.

And if all else fails just edit your save and give yourself a fuckton of items.
I'd actually disagree with you on when to use the items. Spend a few days grinding money and getting as far into the dungeon as possible and then do have sex with him at the end of each day. Until you're at 15 laviciousness or so and have around 80 mana. If you can try and search the corpses of adventurers in the last section until you find some spirit wine for that early mana boost as well, but don't spend too long on it. On the last day before you are forced to bring him with, pop all 3, buy some mint and large mana potions (try and keep a stock of around 15 of each and just use the money you grab on the way to keep that total) and finish off the dungeon with half mana costs.
The next run is actually the hardest because your mana will grow to about 2.25 times what it was, but your mana costs will triple. Same strat tho, except no more having sex. Farm money for more potions and mint and get as far as you can and then purposely run out of mana before you get to full lust keeping an eye out for spirit wine. Last day pop all 3 again and go to the end. This time it will about double your mana, but less than double your mana costs.

At this point you've probably got a good stock of potions and mint and can just pop all 3 and run through start to finish no problem. I suggest having your non-buffed run be your 4th solo trip, your mana keeps doubling for the most part until that point but each increase in mana costs is cheaper overall (at 4th trip its 9x mana but you've got about 900 (~11x the 80 I suggested you start with) mana if you've found at least one spirit wine and they aren't THAT uncommon. Finish off the final trips no fuss afterwards using the remaining items (save before your 6th full solo trip in if you wanna use it to see other endings, it's pretty easy to raise afterwards whenever you want).

Kagura released patch v2 "and it fixes various syntax errors and typos".
Can you share it?

Last edited:
Reactions: ducmon43

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Now Kagura Games released the v3 patch but seems to work only with the steam version of the game

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'm leery about a "patch" that requires an installer to use in general, but as ZioBen said it doesn't even work with the version we have here. presumably it only changes a few files. Can anyone who knows how to use it (or has the steam version) just share the updated files here?

Reactions: ZioBen

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
After seeing all endings this is Thug Hero Party all over again (but not much not evenly close to THP) tho most of them we're bad endings ending A was pretty wholesome tho theyre kid tho is brown but its fine she fricked up the bastard

Florentius

Oct 21, 2018
So is Ending A the "True Ending"? Still left a bitter taste in my mouth.. But I guess the first H scene is just unavoidable.

Reactions: Frumi

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
its a god damn rpg maker hentai game, of course people are looking for sex. if i want story, i will go and play visual novel. i didn't go looking for rpg maker game for good story. also there are games out there that has story and grind like ideology in friction. but you wont hear me complain about them. because there are variety for partner for the heroine, she is not monopolize by a rich doucheback.

also, when i say its boring asf im talking about the sex scene. because surprise, idc about the story like most people here. a good h-game should have good sex scene to be good. not good story or shit you are talking about.
not everyone i like rpgm games......because its an actual game i do enjoy the story
the reasons why i tend to skip story in visual novels is because well ones you cum you cum its how the human penis works
but with rpgm games you have actual mechanics in between sex scenes and by the time they arrived im ready to go again
rpgm games is the perfect middle ground between story and action for me so what you might consider the reason people play rpgm games might not be the same for everyone many have different reasons thats the thing with taste so making these broad strokes is a very shallow way of thinking assuming everyone is like you

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
I quite liked the game, always enjoy it when you can see the thoughts of the girl on the sex and her opinion change over time. So I liked the maidens secret and all but the endings were not my favorite ways to end the game. Overall pretty enjoyable though

3.40 star(s) 71 Votes